B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Possibly the best all round body of the current cast, imo...

I know Happy will be itching to crack a joke here, but |I'm gonna leave the post as it is and test him out...😏

ok Naga---she doesn't look that round--other than those nice round globes and ass---and all around best body of currrent cast--yes 😏

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what league?  you mean runway model types?  real life is composed of many different types of women as you well know and if i was still watching i would take a girl like Ariela over the "league" type of girls any day!!

This I have to agree with.  In the 5 months I've been here Ariela was by far my favorite.  In my book she had it all.  Very good looking, built super nice and sexy.  Great personality and loved by all the girls she came in contact with.  I loved her laugh.  She was a happy girl and she was also good at keeping girls happy.    She held the record for the most pussies eaten right up till the day she left.  She has now been surpassed by Salma with her conquest of Anabella last night.  She was great and I hated to see her leave.  My new favorite now is Anabella and I think she is also great but not nearly as good as Ariela.

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, Thestarider a dit :

RLC is certainly turning over a new lead in many ways, updated the homepage to let you via announcements, and also the put Megan's name up long before she has arrived in the apartment. 

I have never seen or heard them being so cordial before either. Maybe they were humbled just a tad.

steve carell lol GIF  confused joke GIF

I saw Megan in the shower earlier.  She does have a very nice body.  Kind of petite but with a nice set of tits which look natural.  Nice ass and pussy as well.  Not what I would call world class but still very nice.  I also loved the fact that I couldn't see a single tattoo which is a major plus to me.  Also she isn't shy about facing the cams but I would expect that since you gents say she was here before and was quite sexually active on cam.  All in all I was impressed. 

While I was watching her shower I was thinking about the possibilities, both good and bad she represents for the GOV and COV apartments. I read your posts about a big orgy 3 years ago where she was a major participant and I read Belle was also part of that so we know she and belle are friends.  I thought someone also mentioned Salma with Megan but I'm not certain of that now and not going back to try and find it buy anyhow she may also be friends with Salma.  So she is definitely into girls.  Big plus.  If she is friends with Salma then that will mean she will be seen at B4 and will get "acquainted" with the B4 girls. Another big plus.  Being friends with Belle that will mean that Belle will get friendly with the B4 girls as well.  No way of knowing yet whether she will get sexually active with Amalia and Damira but knowing how those 2 are I have little doubt it will happen.  So Megan potentially will be a catalyst to pull B1, B4 and B5 together.  That has to be good.  I don't know if she knows any of the B2 girls but nobody cares about them anyhow.  They are a write off.  

The one major con I see in her being here is her boyfriend you called Rocco.  If he is still her boyfriend.  It sounds like he was a frequent visitor when she lived in B4 and it also sounded like he was involved in that wild orgy and other things.  If that is true then I smell major trouble ahead.  Remember Amalia/Chris and the other B3 girl and her bf Rus or Frank or whatever his name was.   Sorry if I can't remember their names but you know who I mean.  The other one who liked sharing her bf with other girls.  If Megan encourages her bf to fool around with the other girls then WATCH OUT.  There will be fire alarms going off all over Barcelona.  I hope she has changed in that respect over the last 3 years.  Remember these are just my own personal feelings whether any of you share them or not.  I guess for now we just wait and see and hope for the best.

il y a 30 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

This I have to agree with.  In the 5 months I've been here Ariela was by far my favorite.  In my book she had it all.  Very good looking, built super nice and sexy.  Great personality and loved by all the girls she came in contact with.  I loved her laugh.  She was a happy girl and she was also good at keeping girls happy.    She held the record for the most pussies eaten right up till the day she left.  She has now been surpassed by Salma with her conquest of Anabella last night.  She was great and I hated to see her leave.  My new favorite now is Anabella and I think she is also great but not nearly as good as Ariela.

meryl streep yes GIF

Ariela is the best girl so far in terms of personality, I think Pam isn't far behind too. I like these two girls for their persona.

Valerie, Amalia & Damira are the three girls most carefree with the cameras.

Karina & Amira are...

ronald mcdonald clown GIF 

• Like 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

Hi DGN, I see Megan has arrived. I wonder how will that shape up B1.

Read the post I added a few minutes ago and you'll see my thoughts. Curious to see yours as well

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Read the post I added a few minutes ago and you'll see my thoughts. Curious to see yours as well

Well I guess I'm not going to see your thoughts.  You must have fallen asleep

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I saw Megan in the shower earlier.  She does have a very nice body.  Kind of petite but with a nice set of tits which look natural.  Nice ass and pussy as well.  Not what I would call world class but still very nice.  I also loved the fact that I couldn't see a single tattoo which is a major plus to me.  Also she isn't shy about facing the cams but I would expect that since you gents say she was here before and was quite sexually active on cam.  All in all I was impressed. 

While I was watching her shower I was thinking about the possibilities, both good and bad she represents for the GOV and COV apartments. I read your posts about a big orgy 3 years ago where she was a major participant and I read Belle was also part of that so we know she and belle are friends.  I thought someone also mentioned Salma with Megan but I'm not certain of that now and not going back to try and find it buy anyhow she may also be friends with Salma.  So she is definitely into girls.  Big plus.  If she is friends with Salma then that will mean she will be seen at B4 and will get "acquainted" with the B4 girls. Another big plus.  Being friends with Belle that will mean that Belle will get friendly with the B4 girls as well.  No way of knowing yet whether she will get sexually active with Amalia and Damira but knowing how those 2 are I have little doubt it will happen.  So Megan potentially will be a catalyst to pull B1, B4 and B5 together.  That has to be good.  I don't know if she knows any of the B2 girls but nobody cares about them anyhow.  They are a write off.  

The one major con I see in her being here is her boyfriend you called Rocco.  If he is still her boyfriend.  It sounds like he was a frequent visitor when she lived in B4 and it also sounded like he was involved in that wild orgy and other things.  If that is true then I smell major trouble ahead.  Remember Amalia/Chris and the other B3 girl and her bf Rus or Frank or whatever his name was.   Sorry if I can't remember their names but you know who I mean.  The other one who liked sharing her bf with other girls.  If Megan encourages her bf to fool around with the other girls then WATCH OUT.  There will be fire alarms going off all over Barcelona.  I hope she has changed in that respect over the last 3 years.  Remember these are just my own personal feelings whether any of you share them or not.  I guess for now we just wait and see and hope for the best.

I'm fixing to go to bed because this is the last apt i have to read about and I come to this post....

this kind of post will do nothing but encourage Megan to get that asshole bf/prop here and involved just like last time. you are doing no good by this type of post especially if you don't want the guys to be present in all the apt's!

Have a good night, I have nothing else to say!!!