B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

in Italy, it already is, today there are 42 ยฐ Celsius

I walked today 5h under 38 degres I know I am crazy but it was good,

well let see what rlc have to offer tonight for relax me

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm sure every one of them has a boyfriend and talking to them on the phone is perfectly normal but showing them their tits and pussies several times a day is different.ย  Where's the excitement when they finally get back together?ย 

I remember Chris and Amalia but not sure what specifically you are referring to about them.

What I'm trying to make you understand is that there is a high probability that Amalia is on the phone with Chris, because they were still very close to B3, as if they were a coupleย ๐Ÿ˜

For at least 5 or 10 years we have been entering in a new era where technology is becoming the most important thing, especially when I noticed that the girls' youth in the world are using their phones for anything and everything, and I feel that RLC girls are not the only ones doing it

Maybe you missed this but for the past 3 years, you can find a lot of pictures and videos of personalities coming from their own phone being naked or doing sexual acts on the internet(leaked), it shows that filming and taking pictures for them or for someone else has become a trend, a habit

• Like 1

Megan seems to be fitting in perfectly with Amalia and Damira.ย  Like 3 peas in a pod.ย  What they have been doing for the last couple hours is a show but they are having fun doing it and it's fun watching them.ย  So far I like Megan.ย  The only thing I'll say and it's not a criticism, her high pitched voice and piercing laugh take a little getting used to.ย 

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

What I'm trying to make you understand is that there is a high probability that Amalia is on the phone with Chris, because they were still very close to B3, as if they were a coupleย ๐Ÿ˜

For at least 5 or 10 years we have been entering in a new era where technology is becoming the most important thing, especially when I noticed that the girls' youth in the world are using their phones for anything and everything, and I feel that RLC girls are not the only ones doing it

Maybe you missed this but for the past 3 years, you can find a lot of pictures and videos of personalities coming from their own phone being naked or doing sexual acts on the internet(leaked), it shows that filming and taking pictures for them or for someone else has become a trend, a habit

Until the Pictures and Videos get into the wrong hands then they try to extort Large Sums of Cash from the person or they'll leak them to their Family Members. ย 

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Until the Pictures and Videos get into the wrong hands then they try to extort Large Sums of Cash from the person or they'll leak them to their Family Members. ย 

Too true SC...It's cost me a fucking fortune over that vid of me and Magical Monica...๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Too true SC...It's cost me a fucking fortune over that vid of me and Magical Monica...๐Ÿ˜

That is why I don't share my vids with anyone. I thought you knew better Naga. Such a talented woman let me tell you. We waved at you on our way to Africa.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 1