B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

1 hour ago, Benny19 said:

In a few days Rocco will be back if Magan still has it.

Of course he will be back in a few days.  In my long post last night I commented that it could be bad in more ways than 1 if he comes back and according to Harley that one statement which Megan can't wait to read will guarantee that she brings him back and encourages him to do all kinds of sex shows seducing the other girls.  At this very moment I'm sure she is out buying him a plane ticket.  After 3 years they may or may not even still be together but it doesn't matter.  She will find him and get him here soon just because I said something in a post.  Just ask Harley. 

I was hoping to get a first look at Megan interacting with her new roommates this morning since she went to sleep shortly after she arrived last night but it looks like she must have left the apartment right after waking up.  Anybody know where she disappeared to? 

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Of course he will be back in a few days.  In my long post last night I commented that it could be bad in more ways than 1 if he comes back and according to Harley that one statement which Megan can't wait to read will guarantee that she brings him back and encourages him to do all kinds of sex shows seducing the other girls.  At this very moment I'm sure she is out buying him a plane ticket.  After 3 years they may or may not even still be together but it doesn't matter.  She will find him and get him here soon just because I said something in a post.  Just ask Harley. 

Megan stayed in B4 last September and October with Rocco, 9 months ago 😉 

It's a missed opportunity..think Megan&boyfriend could work so much better staying with Belle&Nate,but instead that house is almost stoped because cave couple doesn't interact with other people.Rgard Megan..we know she have boyfriend and likes him so no wish to watch her putting fake lesbian shows with the other girls..she can do the shows she enjoy..with her partner.

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

alleluia, Megan is back, she is the girl that I can bear less than all those who have passed through these apartments, but she is definitely a show girl, she will delight us with her masturbation and then if Rocco comes, I would like to remember that it is my copyright , I imagine evenings with Amalia and Darina, all together doing big orgies, then if I remember correctly she is very friendly with Belle, so a very hot summer is waiting for us

By orgies you meant mostly the girls interacting one with another's and him only fucking Megan(just like last time)then probably yes..remember it's Barca houses..dudes only can fuck their girlfriends in cams(with one or other one exception),anything else they   Will be outside,like We seen last time were Diva and one of the girls boyfriends desapeared for some hours..

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

By orgies you meant mostly the girls interacting one with another's and him only fucking Megan(just like last time)then probably yes..remember it's Barca houses..dudes only can fuck their girlfriends in cams(with one or other one exception),anything else they   Will be outside,like We seen last time were Diva and one of the girls boyfriends desapeared for some hours..

I meant this, remember that now there is Damira, I think she is a particular girl, I believe that if she can and more than anything else, if she returns, Rocco will have no problem having him

Amalia laying on her bed topless and facetiming with a gent making sure he has a good view of her tits.  Last night it was Numi doing exactly the same thing in the kitchen and earlier in the evening Salma was doing the same only completely naked.  I think almost every girl in the GOV apartments with the exception of Anabella does nude or topless facetiming on a very regular basis.  Can't they just talk to gents without showing off their assets to them?  There's little for these gents to look forward to when they are together when they see the girls topless or nude 3, 4, 5 times a day every day on the phone. 

Just now, Sergio said:

I meant this, remember that now there is Damira, I think she is a particular girl, I believe that if she can and more than anything else, if she returns, Rocco will have no problem having him

But the problem isn't always the girls,we had in past several girls that probably would had done threesomes and even orgies..the issue is rlc and their tactics and the shows they allow to do.No ideia who is Damina but if you say she is "particular" i believe it.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Amalia laying on her bed topless and facetiming with a gent making sure he has a good view of her tits.  Last night it was Numi doing exactly the same thing in the kitchen and earlier in the evening Salma was doing the same only completely naked.  I think almost every girl in the GOV apartments with the exception of Anabella does nude or topless facetiming on a very regular basis.  Can't they just talk to gents without showing off their assets to them?  There's little for these gents to look forward to when they are together when they see the girls topless or nude 3, 4, 5 times a day every day on the phone. 

Some girls have boyfriends, do you remember about Chris for Amalia? 😉

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So they all know Hakeem then!...No wonder he's always on his phone...😏

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Some girls have boyfriends, do you remember about Chris for Amalia? 😉

I'm sure every one of them has a boyfriend and talking to them on the phone is perfectly normal but showing them their tits and pussies several times a day is different.  Where's the excitement when they finally get back together? 

I remember Chris and Amalia but not sure what specifically you are referring to about them.