Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

Just now, firewall said:

yes I know 🙂 but for me rlc worth for 20£ max with replay includes, I don't want pay 35 for just 8 apartments and most of them are "girls on vacation"

if you are not a big fan of this kind of apartments rlc is not for you now

Sorry my bad,agree with you completely.

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Breath in dear friends....can you smell it? It's the smell of PANIC.....and its spreading like wildfire.........Relax!! and let things take their toll and things get sorted one way or another.

I have just written to support via their email address which was on an old correspondence, I will let you all know IF and When THEY answer. until then there is no point in wasting energy on negativity and carrying out an inquest until the patient is declared dead.

There are 8 apartments showing at the moment.

one think is sure they have to give a large explanations about the situation for their members,

if they not it will be a big lack of respect to their clients

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Worst thing is that of the normal four houses left i really don't care or enjoy one of them(linda&tibor)so..i have three houses to fallow,one of those they aren't house most of time(Asia place),we lost a lot of good houses,and sadly all Barca houses survived😭.

They need to talk with for exemple Masha and put her sister in an Italy house..Martina they need to do the same,being with the actual guest she have in house or someone's else she knows that wants to join in,and convert Barca houses into normal houses.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

They have one house they can open tomorrow if they want(and ho boy if they need it)the Spain house they closed just few weeks ago.Also the other Spanish house closed some time ago.Thats already two..minimal should be at least twenty..so if they open,reopen those two..only 10 houses to open to be minimal competitive again.....😬.

The Girls apartments of barcelona are in full fake show mode. Only B5 has with Belle and Nate some real life elements left (the other couple is hidding). I don't think there should be any expansion here. 

It doesn't look good for the couple apartments either. Asia&Hakeem are not really a couple and these call boy shows are just ridiculous. D&S&M have been lost for a long time. Especially Masha is nothing else but a cam show performer. 

In the end two real apartments remain for RLC (Linda&Tibor and Martina&Alberto) are unfortunately not really the most exciting to watch. I think, RLC is really screwed. 

At least all the apartments I liked to watch are gone, now and I don't think RLC's gonna make a quick resurrection. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The Girls apartments of barcelona are in full fake show mode. Only B5 has with Belle and Nate some real life elements left (the other couple is hidding). I don't think there should be any expansion here. 

It doesn't look good for the couple apartments either. Asia&Hakeem are not really a couple and these call boy shows are just ridiculous. D&S&M have been lost for a long time. Especially Masha is nothing else but a cam show performer. 

In the end two real apartments remain for RLC (Linda&Tibor and Martina&Alberto) are unfortunately not really the most exciting to watch. I think, RLC is really screwed. 

At least all the apartments I liked to watch are gone, now and I don't think RLC's gonna make a quick resurrection. 

to be honest, if they closed all the Spanish apartments, i would be more likely to stay.  i find them useless, offensive, patronizing fill strictly used to justify their exorbitant cost.

Just now, Alladino said:

rlc having a large base of fans so I think they can survive if they restart with  only 8 apartments but it will take time