Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The Girls apartments of barcelona are in full fake show mode. Only B5 has with Belle and Nate some real life elements left (the other couple is hidding). I don't think there should be any expansion here. 

It doesn't look good for the couple apartments either. Asia&Hakeem are not really a couple and these call boy shows are just ridiculous. D&S&M have been lost for a long time. Especially Masha is nothing else but a cam show performer. 

In the end two real apartments remain for RLC (Linda&Tibor and Martina&Alberto) are unfortunately not really the most exciting to watch. I think, RLC is really screwed. 

At least all the apartments I liked to watch are gone, now and I don't think RLC's gonna make a quick resurrection. 

I can only imagine the amount of money they gona lose the next months..just there isn't enough to satisfy all users..the Barca fans have four houses..the real life style houses have four also(and some of them are pretty bad),Probraby is worth the 20€ if..they Fast open new normal houses,think four Barca show places are enought(girl are always changing)but..only four normal houses..iukssss.

No problems here with email. I am a little unsettled by the change and lack of transparency from our hosts. But when I stop and think of it things could be worse. I have faith that management can see what got them here and what keeps them on top. It has gotten down to the amount of seconds you are on a particular camera.x$$$.... They will find a way real soon to correct this situation. 

My early'r musings of relocating participants was a little drastic, as I do not see the RU participants as Girls. This is where the Real Life part comes in. We had the pleasure of watching something unique from the ground up, 24/7 real time . As I have said before, "You can't fake 24/7 video observation 24/7."  humanity/reality slips in .....It can be faked by and editor if you loose chain of custody.....

They will find a way real soon to correct this situation.      Or someone else will.

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Well before I get out of here to go to work, I just like to say that the old saying is you "never make a decision when you're angry or upset", so with that I will definitely wait a while before I cancel my membership

Too late, I've already canceled. But I still have a lot of weeks left.

If they manage to have some interesting apartments again by then, I can still subscribe again. With what's left now, it makes no sense to spend time watching.   

• Like 1

Just logged back onto the site. My subscription was due to renew on monthly auto on the 22nd unless I had informed admin. otherwise or simply contacted financial company and informed them to discontinue permitting allowance of monthly auto-pay on the account. I had discontinued a subscription once previously when it seemed pertinent to do so due to a substantial decline in interesting activities mainly in the L & P residence. Eventually, when it seemed that the occasions of interesting activities seemed to pick back up when the tenant known as Paul seemed to become employed, I again decided to resubscribe. Then again when the tenant known as Paul either quit or was terminated for attendance issues from more of a full time employment and started again being around the residence so much, I have been tempted to once again to discontinue and cancel a subscription to the site. But also recently the U & M residence had become somewhat interesting occasionally, so I had just not got around to cancelling just yet. Now the site admin. states that they have converted 13 days of replay subscription over into 9 extra days of a now combined site regular and replay premium membership. What the site admin. does not know, is I am now most certainly done with the so called project with the disappearance of the two mention residences and especially the L & P apartment.