Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

9 minutes ago, hampelo said:

its only 3 days for you (11 for me) that we will be paying full price for 8 apartments.  they didn't convert the current time with fewer apartments to more time!!  what if we had just bought 6 months??  six months of full price for 8 apartments (incl at least 4 useless ones)??

Yes, it is complete and udder ridiculousness and they will not be getting any more of my money without the only few tenants and residences that I found any interest whatsoever in. To hell with them.

• Upvote 1

I do not know how many versions of "Happy Trails to You" are available, but I think we'll soon be needing them all.

Or maybe just one for RLC. I currently cannot blame RLC for this situation. Now, I'm going to go over to the Old Dude's Saloon and get drunk on virtual Single Malt Scotch...

• Like 3

Amazing how things change so fast,westerday rlc were the major site,the big shark,today..they have 8 houses online,half of them useless and surprise..VHTV is now the major site,the big shark.This just shows how important is to give atention an de care to your clients because one day you could really need them..sadly they did all the opposite.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, it is complete and udder ridiculousness and they will not be getting any more of my money without the only few tenants and residences that I found any interest whatsoever in. To hell with them.

I suppose many of our religious leader would agree that running this site will get them to hell regardless any boosts from us :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

For general background information -- this Internet Status Site shows no DDos attacks in Russia. Oddly, Russian traffic is a paltry 1%.

https://www.akamai.com/us/en/resources/visualizing-akamai/real-time-web-monitor.jsp?tab=attacks&theme=dark

This is the report from May 2019 that might be involved in RLC's flight out of Russia:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/01/europe/vladimir-putin-russian-independent-internet-intl/index.html

Because RLC has revised their subscription plans, I suspect we will not see any of the Russian apartments again.

vh.tv days are counted if this is true

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I do not know how many versions of "Happy Trails to You" are available, but I think we'll soon be needing them all.

Or maybe just one for RLC. I currently cannot blame RLC for this situation. Now, I'm going to go over to the Old Dude's Saloon and get drunk on virtual Single Malt Scotch...

I do blame them.  WAY to much focus in Russia.  VHTV may not suffer as much because of their "diversified portfolio".  For many years we have been asking for north american sites to provide some english and better time of day.  Nope, more Russian and girls only sites.

The hammer has come down on their single basket of heuvos.

• Like 1

If not mistaken Russian persons can only stay some months in other European country at a time(like we see with Barca girls)so for exemple seing couples that were in Russian houses moving in to Spain,Italy is very very improbable.So they need new residents that live in this countries..being the only Russian residents will be the Barca girls.