Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, the tenant known as Paul can say that the free ride was good for as long as it lasted, Bet he will have to and will regret having to go back to work on more of a full time basis now even though it was obvious that he did not want to. Too bad for him. He can't be as lazy as wants to be any longer now.

After everything is said and done, that dude Pablo still gets to go home and pick his nose in that holy of holy's, AKA  Leora. She love her man child.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

After everything is said and done, that dude Pablo still gets to go home and pick his nose in that holy of holy's, AKA  Leora. She love her man child.

This might be what she needs to motivate her to make some changes. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, spielo said:

Honestly, I am a little bit ashame or even shocked that after so many pages of the RLC 24 to 8 reduction, the new pricing plan etc. NOBODY lost one word about the human and social dramatic of the people in the Russian apartments. From one day to the next they are loosing their home and income. And the Russian labour market is not friendly at the time being.

My personal hope is that RLC will help all the tenants who have contributed to their growth and wealthyness in the past. Hopefully many of the couples can come to new apartments in Europe for the next 3 months at least. Especially all the best for Leora and Anabel 

with the exception of ange/emily, i agree.  at any given time it seems like half the vhtv are relocating.  rlc should take a similar approach and move the better apartments out of that facist  dictatorship.

5 minutes ago, hampelo said:

with the exception of ange/emily, i agree.  at any given time it seems like half the vhtv are relocating.  rlc should take a similar approach and move the better apartments out of that facist  dictatorship.

The places that get closed at VH wasn't at russia. And was too far way of being "half" of them at the time (at that week 43 apartments was working and 8 was closed)

we lost 16 aps today

Eva & Sam
Leora & Paul
Nelly & Bogdan
Angie, Emily
Jane & Dick
Nina & Kira
Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie
Asya & Artem
Olivia & Nick 
Ulyana & Marat
Yulia & Ivan
Chloe & Tyler
Adeline & Markus
Maya
Lana & Robert
Anabel & Efim

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

personally I immediately thought of the participants, who would have to leave their apartments quickly and pay rent !!! some do not work, others are students, and it is so sudden that it will be difficult for them! lada and efim will go from a splendid loft to 2000 euros rent, to a chicken coop at 80 euros !!!! leora has been here for 4 years, she lives on cams, and it will be very difficult for her. the most incredible is that rlc did not anticipate the withdrawal of russia from the global internet, yet announced for many months !!!!!

Love the avatar! RLC got what they deserve! Most of them do have a place to go. (mom n' dad) As for Leora, she'll be-back, the cams are her life and she has her mother's flat. (RIP) I believe I posted a week ago that "Paul won't have any problems meeting someone else, that fits his needs." I guess she found out. Remember, there are two sides to a story...19.gif.e51223af01defebb70d66ddb619215a5.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, spielo said:

Honestly, I am a little bit ashame or even shocked that after so many pages of the RLC 24 to 8 reduction, the new pricing plan etc. NOBODY lost one word about the human and social dramatic of the people in the Russian apartments. From one day to the next they are loosing their home and income. And the Russian labour market is not friendly at the time being.

My personal hope is that RLC will help all the tenants who have contributed to their growth and wealthyness in the past. Hopefully many of the couples can come to new apartments in Europe for the next 3 months at least. Especially all the best for Leora and Anabel 

I'm going to be a devil's advocate at this point, but we don't know anything about the contracts signed between the tenants and RLC. There have to be some special clauses to deal with such situation, i don't think any of these couple were throw out from one day to the next. 

• Like 1

Just now, idily94 said:

I'm going to be a devil's advocate at this point, but we don't know anything about the contracts signed between the tenants and RLC. There have to be some special clauses to deal with such situation. 

State and Police is Force majeur - all over the world.

4 minutes ago, idily94 said:

I'm going to be a devil's advocate at this point, but we don't know anything about the contracts signed between the tenants and RLC. There have to be some special clauses to deal with such situation. 

hmmmm.......... contracts in Russia,,,,,,,,,,,  hmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1