Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Meanwhile, back on the farm...……….I'm sorry, without our Leora, even back on the farm things seem trivial. 😥

In all seriousness, I'm sorry. I'm willing to bet we've all moved on from different forums and joined new ones but this may be the saddest thing I've witnessed.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

In all seriousness, I'm sorry. I'm willing to bet we've all moved on from different forums and joined new ones but this may be the saddest thing I've witnessed.

It is quite sad, disappointing, and certainly unfortunate for not only those of us who had some privilege and good fortune of getting to observe, admire, and to even get to know to some extent some of the tenants and some of they're everyday lives, but also for some of the tenants who are now faced with the issues of finding different means of income and residences in which to reside and live.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is quite sad, disappointing, and certainly unfortunate for not only those of us who had some privilege and good fortune of getting to observe, admire, and to even get to know to some extent some of the tenants and some of they're everyday lives, but also for some of the tenants who are now faced with the issues of finding different means of income and residences in which to reside and live.

Amen. If this is the end my thoughts are with the tenants. Of course, our lady is of the highest concern.

• Like 6

il y a 9 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

If they signed a proper contract with RLC, likely they will be compensated for the sudden closure & this will tide them over for awhile until they find a new employment?

And it is unlikely they can have a long career under the cameras so it might actually do them good to switch early and start a new proper career path?

Just my thoughts.

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

I just received word Paul is no longer around and the Goddess will be starting up her own site. I will fill you in on details as they emerge. 

Bullshit!! or should we say Skunkshit !!

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Still think Stncld316 was whispering something secret but that's just me. Leora or whatever your name is, I hope you come back in a rage of glory! Bring Paul along if it suits you. Just come back!

I'm like everyone else. In the Dark.  I just like to keep things flowing on a Positive Note.

• Like 3

The strange thing about all this is, that the decision to reduce the sites down and discontinue the Russian sites would not have been a knee-jerk reaction, but a carefully planned operation, and obviously involving the tenants being informed.....But!! There was no preparations for moving being made in any of the discarded apartments, and the tenants were going about their usual routine, oblivious perhaps to the impending hammer that was about to hit them.

I am not convinced that the likes of L and P have just overnight completely changed their lifestyle, and am equally convinced that at least she will reappear somewhere on the web doing what she does best.....Time will tell.

Sometime in the near future word will get out via Leora and certain contacts what is actually occurring, but I truly believe that she will still be stroking that fine pussy for her followers somewhere in the future...

Perhaps RLC have siphoned off the cream of the crop and left us with the crap, in preparation to opening up under another name in the very near future. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The strange thing about all this is, that the decision to reduce the sites down and discontinue the Russian sites would not have been a knee-jerk reaction, but a carefully planned operation, and obviously involving the tenants being informed.....But!! There was no preparations for moving being made in any of the discarded apartments, and the tenants were going about their usual routine, oblivious perhaps to the impending hammer that was about to hit them.

I am not convinced that the likes of L and P have just overnight completely changed their lifestyle, and am equally convinced that at least she will reappear somewhere on the web doing what she does best.....Time will tell.

Sometime in the near future word will get out via Leora and certain contacts what is actually occurring, but I truly believe that she will still be stroking that fine pussy for her followers somewhere in the future...

Perhaps RLC have siphoned off the cream of the crop and left us with the crap, in preparation to opening up under another name in the very near future. 

To me this is all about a cost cutting exercise if you look at what's left compared to what was on offer all the larger probably more expensive apartment have been removed regardless of who lives there, this looks like a company that's either in financial trouble or one that's cut overheads to make it attractive to a possible buyer.

I'm with you should she reappear elsewhere she's got a ready made band of followers ready to watch her as you say "stroke that fine pussy of hers" 

• Like 3