Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

Like i says before for take a market it's the same like for the Drugs "heroine- cocaine...etc" first you give some free, after you give a little bite more and last you cut the delivery and ask to pay, it's what RLC do with the Voyeur project. the apartments no disapears they are just hide from view. Thats called intelligent marketing.

I have 6 years of archive to share lol, it leaves time to find a solution,  I already have the idea but I have to find how the applied, so stay connected my little Bastars CC Voyeurs. The future will be great here, you can trust me.

Comme je l’ai dit auparavant pour prendre un marché, c’est la même chose que pour les Drogues "héroïne-cocaïne ... etc." vous donnez d’abord gratuitement, puis vous donnez une petite dose en plus et  puis vous coupez la livraison et demandez à payer, c’est ce que RLC fait avec le projet Voyeur. les appartements ne disparaissent pas, ils sont tout simplement cachés de la vue. C'est ce qu'on appelle le marketing intelligent.

J'ai 6 ans d'archive a partager lol, ça laisse du temps pour trouver une solution,  j'ai déjà l'idée mais je dois trouver comment l'appliqué restez connectés mes petits Bâtards Voyeurs de CC. Le futur vas être grand ici, you can trust me.

Stay Tunned  // Restez connectés      kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Hail "CHUUUT"   Hail CC 

Did anyone recieved any email from Rlc informing of the things and even with some apologies?I am paid user and didn't recieved nothing.They need to lose the arrogance..a good start would be to give minimal atention and care towards the clients.Seing the actual situation..they more of us then we of them.

9 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

russian users are still on the net adult sites so there is hope Leora will show up.  As for Paul being gone that could be why Leora was on Vacation looking for a new place to live.

If they do re-emerge at some other place Paul will still be the feather floating behind.   The man is not as dumb as he looks.

forrest gump GIF

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they do re-emerge at some other place Paul will still be the feather floating behind.   The man is not as dumb as he looks.

He has always been good at riding her coat tail.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Unless my geography is wrong there's still one Russian apartment left, Sasha's, I'm assuming it's in St Petersburg because Eva/Sam, and Nelly/Bogden are visitors and it is the smallest of all the Russian apartments RLC had, so by the looks of it this brings us back to a cost cutting exercise.