Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

21 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Unfortunately along with my subscription to RLC without Leora and the rest of the Russian apartments I'll not be renewing my subscription to CC either, my thanks goes out to the Mods for putting up with me, and everyone that's posted on this Forum for making life interesting to say the least.

Shit, I do not understand why no one officially posts what happened. Like you, I'll stop paying for a new account. It's very boring now.

• Like 3

Je m’en fous qu’il supprime des appartements, mais au moins qu’il laisse Leora, si Leora et plus la RLC pour moi c’est fini.

I do not care if he removes apartments, but at least he leaves Leora, if Leora and the RLC for me it's over.

• Like 1

Hi @Newark, are you sure ?. why doing that, the story never ending, like a said above  i have 6 years to share and many thing go on the premium in close futur, that let you some margin before you leave it's not a RLC Premium build you don't kill your budget with 20$/year i think... stay with us.. i'm sure you not have see all as i have to share ^^

Hail CC    Hail "CHUUUT"

Suposly a big part of rlc clients pay to watch more real life stuff,not Barca things but regular houses like this one,we have now four houses like that,and lets check them..Linda&Tibor..they are most of time outside,not very fun to fallow.Asia&Hakeem..not a real couple,they work and work outside,again big part of times not even in house,Martina&Alberto..not very fun to fallow but probably th only real life house left(that is when the guest isn't in ththe place and Martina put out lame shows with her),Masha place..we dont even know who is with who,and masha become a bate at night show girl.Four houses in total that all together makes not even two interesting good houses.Its bad we only left with four normal houses..but even worse is what houses are.If th houses are rented,and togheter with the very expen Barca places and all the salaries to about thirty residents..not sure how rlc will survive.

You know I was thinking when I get home from work after working overtime that I would turn my computer on and see Leora's apartment back online, but it's funny how reality slaps you right in the face and forces you to wake up to "real life" that's happening right before our eyes... and by the way I have come to a conclusion that I don't care about any of these people but there was a time when I was starting to be interested in Martina but each and every single time she was alone starting to undress which made it interesting, lo and behold Here Comes her husband taking his clothes off and this kept happening so it was completely impossible to really get into her, so at this moment even though they are extending my membership, there's absolutely no way I'm going forward with this membership after my renewal comes up

23 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Hi @Newark, are you sure ?. why doing that, the story never ending, like a said above  i have 6 years to share and many thing go on the premium in close futur, that let you some margin before you leave it's not a RLC Premium build you don't kill your budget with 20$/year i think... stay with us.. i'm sure you not have see all as i have to share ^^

Hail CC    Hail "CHUUUT"

I said I was not renewing my CC subscription, I'm not closing the door completely you never know what's round the next corner, and if I see something here that lights my fuse I'll be back, and I agree $20 is not a lot for a year of fun and frolics

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, news49 said:

They can’t survive with so few apartments even by lowering prices well. I think there will be apartments in other eastern countries in the coming days

this is the only way for rlc to survive, open new apartments faster

and give us a large explanations also this is the minimum !

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Unfortunately along with my subscription to RLC without Leora and the rest of the Russian apartments I'll not be renewing my subscription to CC either, my thanks goes out to the Mods for putting up with me, and everyone that's posted on this Forum for making life interesting to say the least.

Likewise mate, I will be doing the same, and I echo your sentiments with regards to CC, its been a good craic on here with some great personalities and people, we all didn't always agree, but from my point of view at least, I tried to respect those I disagreed with.

The mod's have been outstanding and certainly deserve our thanks, it hasn't always been easy for them.

I have also made some good friends from different parts of the world, which hopefully will carry on.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, news49 said:

They can’t survive with so few apartments even by lowering prices well. I think there will be apartments in other eastern countries in the coming days

I think it's going to take them awhile to build the way some would like.We may have a replacement for Emma and Julio first later this month. I think if they got to 15 by the end of the year by opening one apartment a month that would be fair. The B3 closing  and Kitty/Smith and the  Thomas failure compounded what's going on right now. I think RLC is a little more deliberate in their interview process so these apartment replacements take 1-2 months.  I doubt that outside of maybe Nelly/Bogdan that many of the Russian couples may be able to up and move to another country.  They may be candidates for 90 day vacations. I'm going to stick around because this wasn't RLC's fault and I'm interested to see what they do. If they are still at 8 in December I'll reconsider.