Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

I think it's going to take them awhile to build the way some would like.We may have a replacement for Emma and Julio first later this month. I think if they got to 15 by the end of the year by opening one apartment a month that would be fair. The B3 closing  and Kitty/Smith and the  Thomas failure compounded what's going on right now. I think RLC is a little more deliberate in their interview process so these apartment replacements take 1-2 months.  I doubt that outside of maybe Nelly/Bogdan that many of the Russian couples may be able to up and move to another country.  They may be candidates for 90 day vacations. I'm going to stick around because this wasn't RLC's fault and I'm interested to see what they do. If they are still at 8 in December I'll reconsider.

With respect to your opinion, you state that " This was not RLC's fault"  How do you know?  RLC have not been gracious enough to inform us. 

• Like 3

If it had been my business I would have sold the 16 apartments to someone who did real life camming for cam equipment and contracts, everything is ready to run
So it is important to have your eyes open they will surely pop up again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, news49 said:

They can’t survive with so few apartments even by lowering prices well. I think there will be apartments in other eastern countries in the coming days

They are engaged already in Czech Republic, apartment of Kitty is empty..... But I am 100% sure that RLC internally they are working like devil to have soon 20 apartments with Russian people up and running again. they cannot survive with 8 locations, less than half of revenue like before and still the cost for the flats and - hopefully - for the Russian tenants also.

But let´s see, if somebody will show up at VHTV, obviously they do have a better approach to the legal authorities in Russia.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

The articles about Russian nternet privatization. If you don’t think that’s related to this I just don’t know what to say 

but it gone start in november did read it last night ......4 month to start and why is vh.tv online and other saying this

Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting. We will resume work soon. For all of our subscribers, the term of membership will be extended by the number of days, twice as long as the lack of broadcast time.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jontee said:

but it gone start in november did read it last night ......4 month to start and why is vh.tv and other saying this

Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting. We will resume work soon. For all of our subscribers, the term of membership will be extended by the number of days, twice as long as the lack of broadcast time.

Where is VHTV saying this? The site is fully up and running....

• Upvote 1

Yes it starts in November but the local Russian governments would need to check their regions beforehand to see what their people are using or broadcasting via the internet to know what to allow or don’t allow when they go private. Leora and Maya apartments were offline about 24 hours before they were all shut down. I think those officials found something in those apartments that forced RLC to make a quick takedown of all Russian apartments. I don’t think RLC wanted to do this but they certainly had a contingency plan ready  for what would happen once the news broke a few months back

So far they’ve shot down every Russian apartment on Camarads, lifeundercam, RLC except VH and that’s just a matter of time because they aren’t going to be able to get around the private server to broadcast.

• Like 1