Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

15 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Yes it starts in November but the local Russian governments would need to check their regions beforehand to see what their people are using or broadcasting via the internet to know what to allow or don’t allow when they go private. Leora and Maya apartments were offline about 24 hours before they were all shut down. I think those officials found something in those apartments that forced RLC to make a quick takedown of all Russian apartments. I don’t think RLC wanted to do this but they certainly had a contingency plan ready  for what would happen once the news broke a few months back

So far they’ve shot down every Russian apartment on Camarads, lifeundercam, RLC except VH and that’s just a matter of time because they aren’t going to be able to get around the private server to broadcast.

Somewhere in the German TV was even a report that the RU authorities have found and closed some (Illegal) Cam apartments. Whether this is related to RLC is unclear.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jontee said:

other site  like 

LIFEUNDERCAM.COM

Unique voyeur project. The private life of other people. Live voyeur video 24/7 RealLifeCam

open ur eyes......

My eyes are open and I can still clearly see what you wrote:

why is vh.tv and other saying this

Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting. We will resume work soon. For all of our subscribers, the term of membership will be extended by the number of days, twice as long as the lack of broadcast time.

unquote

6 minutes ago, spielo said:

Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting. We will resume work soon. For all of our subscribers, the term of membership will be extended by the number of days, twice as long as the lack of broadcast time.

unquote

wrong from me u know google tanslate

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Take a good look at the remaining eight sites folks........What an absolute bunch of skanks.......I wouldn't watch any of them for free, let alone pay for the privilege.

I had a bit of a browse and if i was interested in watching people slum it in bed or look at their phones all day id be in heaven 🙂

Now i have access to all the barca apartments etc i tend to agree. The girls aren't fugly but they certainly aren't stunners either..i'm so glad i didn't upgrade.to premium

17 minutes ago, spielo said:

unquote

sorry it should stand

why is vh.tv online and other saying this

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

That's an old statement from VHTV
There were a few rooms turned off
That has nothing to do with RLC

i dident say rlc was involved

vh.tv turned down them places becouse mafia in that contry