Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

This matter has nothing to do with the Russian government
that's speculation, VHTV works well in russia
that's just bad management

You are proving my point of what I was trying to say, because all I know is that all these apartments just vanished without No explanation from RLC and if there is another company similar to them that's able to continue normal business with Russia, that's even more proof proving my point that there's a lot of secrecy within RLC of why one company are able to continue business with Apartments within Russia as compared to the other that's for some mystery reason isn't able to.... but okay everything I'm saying is just my opinion because I don't know much of anything that's going on

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

You are proving my point of what I was trying to say, because all I know is that all these apartments just vanished without No explanation from RLC and if there is another company similar to them that's able to continue normal business with Russia, that's even more proof proving my point that there's a lot of secrecy within RLC of why one company are able to continue business with Apartments within Russia as compared to the other that's for some mystery reason isn't able to.... but okay everything I'm saying is just my opinion because I don't know much of anything that's going on

Are u a IT guy 

Maybe this could be interesting for some of you guys: on the day when rlc was down and came back online with less apartments i cancelled my membership on segpay and there was a little box to click for Chat Support. I told the guy that i am not happy that the site was down and doesnt offer the same from when i payed and  that i would like a full refund and i just got the money for the month back. Could be because my new month just startet 4 days ago but maybe you guys should try it if your are not happy and you still have a lot of time left on your subscribtion

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rk3310 said:

Maybe this could be interesting for some of you guys: on the day when rlc was down and came back online with less apartments i cancelled my membership on segpay and there was a little box to click for Chat Support. I told the guy that i am not happy that the site was down and doesnt offer the same from when i payed and  that i would like a full refund and i just got the money for the month back. Could be because my new month just startet 4 days ago but maybe you guys should try it if your are not happy and you still have a lot of time left on your subscribtion 

my words🙂
only money changes these types

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You tell us you are already in the future from me you should have the answer 😄

I've got nothing.

• Like 1