B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

just out of curiosity, is Sofie in the apartment or did she go to the beach?  the reason i'm asking is because after her and Belle spent the time together last night, i figured she would meet Belle and Nate at the beach to discuss tonights show.  BB said in the Belle thread that they were going to the beach.

17 hours ago, firewall said:

the top replay cams are manipuled by rlc it's not possible, the first four are with belle and sofie doing nothing ! search the error...

Utter nonsense. Sofie has a lot of people who like her. They may not be on camcaps because only a small sample are and a tiny amount overall who are vocal. I've explained why that doesn't make much commercial sense and why go to trouble of coming up with a complex algorithm where we have cycles and fix periods if you're just going to decide who to promote. And even at that level why would it make the slightest sense to promote the best known girls? Were they also promoting Eva when she had 23 of the top 25 cams, or was it just that an actual  3some was a major event? If that had been going on last night I can guarantee Sofie and Belle would hardly have registered. If you promote your biggest star then why wasn't Leora No 1. every day.
The one thing you can suggest is that you can give certain cameras a factor if you want to do that but managing would be a pain in the neck and very unlikely. I can't see any benefit to RLC for doing that. Look at the Twins. If there was anyone to promote wouldn't it be them and yet they hardly ever registered near the top. Good solid viewing in the afternoon but in the evening they needed to be with other girls to make an impression. Sofie on the other hard has been absolutely dominant during her last (3? or 2) stays. I don't really watch her but very obviously main do and to keep promoting her if she wasn't actually top cam would be flogging a dead horse. 

9 hours ago, alokin said:

Sophie's sad show and circus threatens to infect open and cool girls like Amalia and Bell ... the same numbers and ratings are already annoying ... The bad thing is that it shows the other girls how to cheat and provoke our interest without no reality ...

Again it doesn't because it only works for Sofie. When she was here 15 months ago she dominated with Monica and then Naomi, eclipsing Belle who had been very good at getting audiences. However Monica on her own managed to challenge her with some spectacular bates although not at peak times and then we went into that era of side by side bating. What has happened recently it is that maybe people are getting bored with that kind of thing, although if it wasn't for Belle being there to whom I'm obviously biased, so people revert to Sofie. But it strikes me Valerie's exploits are far more interesting to watch.

One factor that people might be missing is that Sofie's shows tend to be quite long and that is an advantage when it comes to getting audience figures. 20-30 minutes of spectacular behaviour is still only going to get you one entry whereas 2-3 hours ...

6 minutes ago, alokin said:

Sophie's game began the belt between the foot and the measured constantly studied movements ... when will this torture end ... and who watches it for a thousandth time

A lot. And no alokin, I don't know why.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

A lot. And no alokin, I don't know why.

Well, there seems to be still new clients of the RLC who still do not know the numbers! And after the first one and my backing for 1 hour a year I put it in the forbidden sheet ;). I do not like it now because it infects girls who really relax and do not work for ratings 😉

After her meetings with her, Amalia began to change and that saddened me! Amalia is number one 😉  🙂 

When you hang a girl's back for an hour and it's ready to get away I call it a dirty number !

RLC seems to like this apartment and enjoy keeping it this way.

And manipulating Replay to keep Sofie on the top 2 rows so that people will keep seeing her.

Continue to deceive yourselves that people are enjoying watching Sophie.

Why would anyone watch her & insult their own sanity at the same time?

same old todd flanders GIF meh bart simpson GIF

• Upvote 1