B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

ย 

Looks like Karina is bating in the bathroom?

Yeah, I certanly don't think she was using the toilet. She has some kind of phobia against sitting down, if she needs to pee, she stands at a distance and just aim backwards, and if she needs to poop, she has to clean the seat with spray, soap and water first.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

RLC seems to like this apartment and enjoy keeping it this way.

And manipulating Replay to keep Sofie on the top 2 rows so that people will keep seeing her.

Continue to deceive yourselves that people are enjoying watching Sophie.

Why would anyone watch her & insult their own sanity at the same time?๏ปฟ

Saying Manipulating Replay is the same as saying Fake News. It is exactly the same BS accusation. It's what people say when the News disagrees with what they think. Of course there is such a thing as Fakeย Newsย but that is easilyย disprovable. Here it is harder to disprove but the only evidence is that Sofie is at the top and you and few people don't like shows so you say it is a fix because you cannot accept the very high probability and saner explanation that it just happens to be the case. I'm still really struggling for you and others to tell me why they would do such a thing. Cui bono (who benefits) is a fundamental of prosecuting cases and who benefits by them doing that. The only way it could remotely work is to add a factor to a camera and then they would have to take it off when Sofie was not there because other girls in that room simply have not had that domination. Somebody the entirely bogus example You Tube were people pay to be promoted or maybe Google have a particularly reason for adversing different content providers/products. Here it is the same product. Why would they care? Wouldn't it piss off the other girls? Why would Sofie keep checking it, if it is already fixed?
It isย a good theory but doesn't hold up to any kind of examination.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, alokin said:

I do not like it now because it infects girls who really relax and do not work for ratings

But Sofie does work for her ratings. She's just worked out how to gain viewers while doing less. She can step it up presumably when she notices she isn't top cam but if she already is then she's quite happy. As I said it is not my choice. Surely RLC would want to reward the girls who do more, but they don't. If they rewarded for frequencyย of fucking right now Tom and Roza would be in their own league.

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But Sofie does work for her ratings. She's just worked out how to gain viewers while doing less. She can step it up presumably when she notices she isn't top cam but if she already is then she's quite happy. As I said it is not my choice. Surely RLC would want to reward the girls who do more, but they don't. If they rewarded for frequencyย of fucking right now Tom and Roza would be in their own league.

Sophie is a tricky girl and whoever binds her to watch her is a waste of time ... but with the lack of Russian apartments and poor artists win ....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, BBsq69 a ditย :

Saying Manipulating Replay is the same as saying Fake News. It is exactly the same BS accusation. It's what people say when the News disagrees with what they think. Of course there is such a thing as Fakeย Newsย but that is easilyย disprovable. Here it is harder to disprove but the only evidence is that Sofie is at the top and you and few people don't like shows so you say it is a fix because you cannot accept the very high probability and saner explanation that it just happens to be the case. I'm still really struggling for you and others to tell me why they would do such a thing. Cui bono (who benefits) is a fundamental of prosecuting cases and who benefits by them doing that. The only way it could remotely work is to add a factor to a camera and then they would have to take it off when Sofie was not there because other girls in that room simply have not had that domination. Somebody the entirely bogus example You Tube were people pay to be promoted or maybe Google have a particularly reason for adversing different content providers/products. Here it is the same product. Why would they care? Wouldn't it piss off the other girls? Why would Sofie keep checking it, if it is already fixed?
It isย a good theory but doesn't hold up to any kind of examination.

It is not a theory, it is reality.

Part of my job is developing websites of all kinds and content providers manipulate all their contents they put up on the Web.

RLC clearly manipulates the Replay order to balance up the views over each of the apartments they have right now or to market certain girls they paid more to stay in these apartments.

Lets say they paid Sofie $5000 (just a figurative figure) base salary & $500 bonus for each show she does, compared to $3000 to Valerie and $300 for each show she does, who do you think they will want the viewers to watch more to ensure they are getting value for what they paid out to the girls? Can you imagine RLC paying top dollars to Sophie but end up, most viewers just don't watch her shows either because they actually don't like her or they are just lazy to scroll through Replay?

This is where the manipulation comes in. RLC conveniently push up Sophie's shows to the top row to serve their purposes and ENSURES that the audience are aware of her shows so that they don't pay her much for nothing.ย 

I am assuming RLC pays her more since this is her fourth or fifth time on this project, and it is obvious they called her back to save this apartment which still turns out to be a failure.

I repeat myself again, RLC MANIPULATES THE REPLAY ORDER. Get this into your head!

• Like 1

Hello everyone, this is my very first message with you guys, I have been a member with RLC for almost 5 years now, what happened with the other apartment can happen anytime since it's out of RLC management control, but what I'm sure about that they can control the remaining apartment, they have done a big mistake that they didn't move the 2 couple who were living in the old couples apartment ( Amilia and Damira with their BFs ) to the new couples apartment, things were started getting hot, and they stopped it, and brought Belle and Roza with their last BFs, B1 is working fine with Amilia and Damira, B2 big zero and fake 3 girls, and from my point of view, Sofie is nothing but a cheater, since she knows what she is in this project for and she's not doing anything to earn her stay, Karina and Amira, acting like someone forced them to be in project, and many times Amira pointed at the camera and she was saying something like ( what the hell they want us to do, enough for them we are here ) which is really offensive for all of us, since we are the ones paying for their vacation, B3 ( Villa ) , they'll make you feel like they are paying RLC not the opposite, so they are doing whatever they want, in case you think to send to RLC email, they'll answer you rudely that you paid and agreed to watch a real life, so even if all the apartment are empty, this is real and you have no right to ask us for anything, in the other hand, VH they know exactly why are you paying them, and they are trying their top level to entertain their viewers really 24/7 ,ย  now RLC in a critical situation and if only previously they used to respect their viewers and control their girls, even if they have asked me for donation to start up again, I could have paid them whatever they are asking for, but since now only 8 apartment only online and still the girls they are not willing to do anything, I've canceled my subscription after continues 5 years.ย  now it's their call if they want to continue in this entertaining business or not, my suggestion to you guys please, all the RLC members who are here, please cancel your subscription, and let them know that we are not happy with what they are doing, just cancel your subscription and let's see what action they will take with their girls, if again they will respect the viewers, and let the girls know that the viewers are the ones who are paying for their vacation, and things become under RLC management control again, we can re-subscribe,, else give your full support to VH, so they can open new apartment, and upgrade the quality of the cams. this is my point of view, and thank you all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

In addition, you can see Damira once arrived now to B1, she got naked and stay in living room completely naked, on B2 you can see 2 nuns on sofa checking their mobile , and still RLC keeping them...

Welcome to the madhouse...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1