B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Please tell me they aren't headed back to Belle's place for a repeat of last week with Nate.

I think Sofie might just be walking her home, or to the bus stop, as it's about 30 mins on foot...But it's probably too late for public transport now...

Sophie's sad show and circus threatens to infect open and cool girls like Amalia and Bell ... the same numbers and ratings are already annoying ... The bad thing is that it shows the other girls how to cheat and provoke our interest without no reality ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, alokin said:

Sophie's sad show and circus threatens to infect open and cool girls like Amalia and Bell ... the same numbers and ratings are already annoying ... The bad thing is that it shows the other girls how to cheat and provoke our interest without no reality ...

sorry, but I don't think anyone can teach Belle how to handle the public and the cameras, she's the queen

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

sorry, but I don't think anyone can teach Belle how to handle the public and the cameras, she's the queen

We all saw Sophie cover Queen Bell with his stupid show ....

• Like 1

Wonder who will rlc(if they still online)Will bring to replace show girl Sophie..they had show twins for months then another show girl(Sophie)wonder in some months who will replace her..only remember two,three girls that can do the same crap shows day after day without any genuine emotion..that girl with big natural boobs that was several times in b1 and b2(know for her "dead fish" style bates),Irma and mistress Lola..This three can continue with the hard task no real life's in cams in b2.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

after the evening with Belle and the long discussion with Amira, I think Sofie has had instructions on how to continue her stay, certainly this time I'm wrong, I'm sorry not to see how it goes tonight, for once I'll use REPLAY

• Like 2