The Leora withdrawal therapy group.

On 7/22/2019 at 6:50 PM, rado07 said:

maybe we can share the rent and also have a look 😁

I've assumed that shutting down Leora and most of RLC had to do with the purported attempt by Russia to isolate its internet.  Perhaps I'm wrong about that, but in any case, I'd think Leora might still be broadcasting through some modality within Russia.  Surely, she has a lot of fans there.  Where there are fans, there's the potential to make money. I'd think RLC would have tried to make a deal with somebody...

A couple of unrelated comments: 

Someone above wondered if Leora would still be masturbating if she isn't being watched.  I'd bet she would, but I'd bet even more that she'd find a way to be watched again.  For that matter, I've often seen her chatting over the phone or computer while displaying herself and have wondered if she might have been video chatting with a fan/friend while displaying herself and giving him/her a charge by doing things he/she suggested.  Maybe someone has some knowledge or opinion about this possibility?

Someone else suggested Leora is an actress.  In the sense that she's very aware she has an audience and is performing for them, I agree.  I think, however, it's more appropriate to think of her as a showoff.  As we all know, she loves displaying her butt and her sexuality.  She'd do it for free!

I hate to say it, especially knowing it will give a few skeptics/sane people schadenfreude, but I miss her and her sweet butt! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Let me try to answer some of your questions. As far as her still broadcasting the answer is no and probably not going to happen again anytime soon. RLC was not viewable in Russia unless someone was behind a proxy hence why you hardly ever seen Russian members commenting.

There was at least a few people she did communicate with but never did video chat or anything similar.

Actress? No. Exhibitionist? Most definitely.

As far as still bating I can't answer that. 

I'll betting Paul is still picking his nose. 😂

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Pepe said:

As far as still bating I can't answer that. 

Leora is a beautiful woman, I'm a betting man and bet she is still bating and thinking of her Aussie voyeur.

• Like 2