The Leora withdrawal therapy group.

Happy Independence Day to our American cousins.

Have a good one

• Like 6

On 7/7/2019 at 2:42 PM, jugghead said:

It was a good run. I can watch the highlights now, but it's not the same.

So true.  I have lots of recordings, too.  

There was always an element of self-teasing and denial associated with watching this beautiful young woman, knowing that not only could you never have her, you couldn't even know who or where she was. That was part of the reason the experience was SO provocative  (along with her being about the hottest human that ever walked the face of the earth!)

That said, thinking I can NEVER see her again takes me a bridge too far ---- beyond erotic denial and into emotional pain.  I know she still exists, but here and now, it's as if she's died. I feel completely foolish for wishing I could tell her I love and miss her!  I got so used to her over these past six years . . .

Somewhere in the comments above, someone complained that another user had fucked things up and caused people to lose contact with Leora.  Did I misunderstand that or were people actually able to read communications from Leora in the past?!

(I can't imagine she or RLC would ever have allowed that to happen because, surely, a knowledgeable person could have traced such communications back to their source and possibly exposed who Leora really is which would have been very dangerous for her, needless to say.)

I wish all well.  May we soon find another way to fill the endless needs Leora assuaged!    We should think of these famous, classic lyrics and take heart: "How I missed her; how I missed her, how I missed my Clementine!  Till I kissed her little sister and forgot my Clementine!"

• Like 6

2 hours ago, senorn said:

So true.  I have lots of recordings, too.  

There was always an element of self-teasing and denial associated with watching this beautiful young woman, knowing that not only could you never have her, you couldn't even know who or where she was. That was part of the reason the experience was SO provocative  (along with her being about the hottest human that ever walked the face of the earth!)

That said, thinking I can NEVER see her again takes me a bridge too far ---- beyond erotic denial and into emotional pain.  I know she still exists, but here and now, it's as if she's died. I feel completely foolish for wishing I could tell her I love and miss her!  I got so used to her over these past six years . . .

Somewhere in the comments above, someone complained that another user had fucked things up and caused people to lose contact with Leora.  Did I misunderstand that or were people actually able to read communications from Leora in the past?!

(I can't imagine she or RLC would ever have allowed that to happen because, surely, a knowledgeable person could have traced such communications back to their source and possibly exposed who Leora really is which would have been very dangerous for her, needless to say.)

I wish all well.  May we soon find another way to fill the endless needs Leora assuaged!    We should think of these famous, classic lyrics and take heart: "How I missed her; how I missed her, how I missed my Clementine!  Till I kissed her little sister and forgot my Clementine!"

Leora at one time or another would post on this forum under another name, and certain members of the forum were in touch with her through other social media channels. 

I wasn't actually complaining that someone had " fucked it up " I was putting certain "fact's " right that had been misquoted and attributed to the wrong person. 

It will take a long time for " Clementine's sister " to come along I suspect.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora at one time or another would post on this forum under another name, and certain members of the forum were in touch with her through other social media channels. 

I wasn't actually complaining that someone had " fucked it up " I was putting certain "fact's " right that had been misquoted and attributed to the wrong person. 

It will take a long time for " Clementine's sister " to come along I suspect.

Thanks for the info, Jimbo.   I'm very jealous of any fan who could once communicate with her!  I'm sure that, whatever her real name is, it's almost certainly neither Leora nor whatever name she used in her communications with members of this group.)

(I completely agree that she can't be replaced...)