The Leora withdrawal therapy group.

Anyone in the UK mighty be interested to know of a documentary on BBC4 at eight this evening about present day Russia, which contains a segment shot in Krasnoyarsk. Just to put the milieu of our late lamented apartment dwellers in context !

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
il y a 35 minutes, keeper31 a dit :

So now that Leora does not have the cameras and an audience I wonder if she is bating as often.

Je me suis aussi posĂ© la mĂȘme question. Je pense qu'elle continue de le faire - peut-ĂȘtre pas aussi souvent qu'avant - mais qu'elle ne doit plus en retirer ni le mĂȘme plaisir ni la mĂȘme satisfaction, du fait qu'elle ne se sent plus observĂ©e, admirĂ©e et dĂ©sirĂ©e comme auparavant. 

I also asked myself the same question. I think she continues to do it - maybe not as often as before - but she should not get the same pleasure or satisfaction from it anymore, because she no longer feels watched, admired and desired as before.

• Like 3

On 7/10/2019 at 6:34 AM, zola25 said:

Anyone in the UK mighty be interested to know of a documentary on BBC4 at eight this evening about present day Russia, which contains a segment shot in Krasnoyarsk. Just to put the milieu of our late lamented apartment dwellers in context !

They have their own instagram page. Not an ugly girl in the city.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fil37_fifi said:

I also asked myself the same question. I think she continues to do it - maybe not as often as before - but she should not get the same pleasure or satisfaction from it anymore, because she no longer feels watched, admired and desired as before. 

What if RCL said nothing and continue to video. Some engineer pays her rent out of his pocket and routes the feed to his Russian bedroom. ....sigh, I miss Leora..

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

What if RCL said nothing and continue to video. Some engineer pays her rent out of his pocket and routes the feed to his Russian bedroom. ....sigh, I miss Leora.. ï»ż

maybe we can share the rent and also have a look 😁

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rado07 said:

maybe we can share the rent and also have a look 😁

Just on this sad page we could create a startup! I would personally spring for the house :smile:      Let's see how much do mercenaries cost on Amazon???...

#Liberate Leora

• Like 4