The Leora withdrawal therapy group.

3 hours ago, anonymous200912 said:

What has happened to RLC? Where is everyone!?

They're either browsing CamCaps or watching VHTV.

If you need to relax so that you can fall asleep, I highly recommend you take 20mgs of Melatonin and watch 10 minutes of RLC before going to bed. That will do the trick.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

See? Y'all needed therapy. Glad to be of service.😉

Service? Service? You don't provide enough straight-jackets, and you think you're doing some kind service to crazed and depraved CC members?

What this thread needs is huge doses of Chlorpromazine and Fentanyl. Stat.

Myself, since my beloved Goddess and a few Princesses have been tossed into the dumpster, I only need some basic rabies treatment.

Rabid Squirrel.JPG

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, anonymous200912 said:

Damn, Leora was the only reason I went on there... let's hope to find her on another live cam service. They must be loosing a LOT of money!

I definitely think they are hemorrhaging of paying customers but I suspect as someone else mentioned this was planned as for Leora goes she's the only reason I ever watched from the moment they walked through the door of RLC in June 2013. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Service? Service? You don't provide enough straight-jackets, and you think you're doing some kind service to crazed and depraved CC members?

What this thread needs is huge doses of Chlorpromazine and Fentanyl. Stat.

Myself, since my beloved Goddess and a few Princesses have been tossed into the dumpster, I only need some basic rabies treatment.

Rabid Squirrel.JPG

I provide a dose of insanity. Otherwise, I get bored.

• Like 2

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance. People who are grieving do not necessarily go through the stages in the same order or experience all of them.

When we hit Stage 5, we can probably archive this miserable thread.

I'm about done with Stage 2. My feet hurt from kicking in the walls.

• Like 8

Again, this thread with Foamy, Pepe & jugghead is really quite hilarious (actually any thread with these peeps are hilarious).

Whenever I am feeling bored with RLC, I will come here for a read & have a laugh (at your expense, I admit I'm sorry).

I hope Foamy and the rest will feel better soon.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Again, this thread with Foamy, Pepe & jugghead is really quite hilarious (actually any thread with these peeps are hilarious).

Whenever I am feeling bored with RLC, I will come here for a read & have a laugh (at your expense, I admit I'm sorry).

I hope Foamy and the rest will feel better soon.

I do the same when I am bored in general. It's funny to see people (usually 50 year old french married men) genuinely calling some Russian girl they will never meet a Goddess and seethe angrily when her boyfriend doesn't last long or put out very much.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance. People who are grieving do not necessarily go through the stages in the same order or experience all of them.

When we hit Stage 5, we can probably archive this miserable thread.

I'm about done with Stage 2. My feet hurt from kicking in the walls.

You can shelve it now. Funny thing is I was actually pissed about something else. RLC is something I've been waffling over quitting for a while now. At this point it's just morbid curiosity.