B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Belle's home...She asked Nate to go to the next party, but he refused and said he'd be the only boy...fuck, I'd go...:biggrin:

Exactly so would I. This doesn't bode well for my hoped for visits to B5. Just wish Belle had stayed at B1 tonight and joined in.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Belle's home...She asked Nate to go to the next party, but he refused and said he'd be the only boy...fuck, I'd go...:biggrin:

good for Nate!  it sounds like he isn't needed and it would be the exact same as always.  CUDO's to you Nate!!

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

On one hand I give Nate credit for not wanting to be the only gent at one of these silly parties with a bunch of silly girls but then I remember just a couple nights ago he appeared to be more than happy being at B2 with a bunch of silly girls. I personally think he has a thing for Sofie which is why he makes an exception when it involves her.  

If I were Nate I would definitely go for the spectacle at least even if he isn't allowed or chooses not to touch. 

However if would be brilliant to see Belle ❤️ have some bed fun with a girl or girls in B1. She seemed to have a great time last night. Failing that fun with herself while Nate is out would be very WatchaBelle ❤️😀❤️😀❤️😀❤️

They looked at the weather earlier and I think decided not to go to the beach today. Instead Belle ❤️ seems content to show also charms on the bed albeit in her pyjamas. She's teased her clit a bit.

6 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

On one hand I give Nate credit for not wanting to be the only gent at one of these silly parties with a bunch of silly girls but then I remember just a couple nights ago he appeared to be more than happy being at B2 with a bunch of silly girls. I personally think he has a thing for Sofie which is why he makes an exception when it involves her.  

Maybe he feels safer with Sofie. You can't accuse Sofie of being wild like Belle ❤️ and Damira. But honestly he would have a lot of fun in B1 but about time they had a party in B5. Just don't invite Roza and Tom.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe he feels safer with Sofie. You can't accuse Sofie of being wild like Belle ❤️ and Damira. But honestly he would have a lot of fun in B1 but about time they had a party in B5. Just don't invite Roza and Tom.

I'm not accusing Sofie of being wild.  In my opinion she's about as wild as a marshmallow.  I think Nate likes Sofie because he can have a little touchy feely fun with her without worrying about it going very far which I doubt he wants.  And Belle is ok with it.  I don't think he wants to go any further with Sofie than he already has.  

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm not accusing Sofie of being wild.  In my opinion she's about as wild as a marshmallow.  I think Nate likes Sofie because he can have a little touchy feely fun with her without worrying about it going very far which I doubt he wants.  And Belle is ok with it.  I don't think he wants to go any further with Sofie than he already has.  

Misunderstanding dontgetnone. What I meant was no-one could accuse Sofie of being wild so Nate feels safe with her and vice versa. I wish Belle❤️would go further though.

Archived