B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They just don't cair.

REPLAY back now from 14.47 but I still had a fail even after that. 8 hours without Replay. Apparently although I didn't see it Tom and Roza were a little more interesting yesterday but ZERO interaction with Belle. In her last visit Belle was unlucky with her bed, 1 cam and having to share her entire visit, the first time all the other party girls left halfway through her stay, the second stay she often had to share a room although it was with Rosie (and Caro) so maybe we should have expected more and this stay none of her friends are currently working for RLC except maybe Sofie and she has to sure with a very very quiet couple - not her sort at all.

39 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think is the first time in cam sites history they hired bears as residents.Wonder if Bell puts an open honey jar in kitchen table they will smell it and get out of cave...

LOL & you almost said WonderBelle 💗. Well there's certainly one honey pot I'd love to lick but that would make Belle💗 Goldilocks and while she has great hair - well a great deal of hair which I love - it is the wrong colour.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Belle and Nate fucked yesterday 😉 

Well they tried but Nate couldn't get it up even with Belle sucking it and him stroking it.  He finally gave up and went in the other room.  Belle wasn't happy. That's not the first time it's happened either. I think there are some issues going on that I've missed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Well they tried but Nate couldn't get it up even with Belle sucking it and him stroking it.  He finally gave up and went in the other room.  Belle wasn't happy. That's not the first time it's happened either. I think there are some issues going on that I've missed.

Well it happens to the best of us no matter how much we may fancy a girl. The cameras may have to do with part of it. It probably can'help being on minds even at a subconscious level. 

Il y a 14 heures, Noldus a dit :

Roza and Tom are fucking - again....

There's nothing about their sex i find interesting. If they would lose the covers and fuck with the lights on and do it in different postions then i might change my mind  but their sex is boring.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

There's nothing about their sex i find interesting. If they would lose the covers and fuck with the lights on and do it in different postions then i might change my mind  but their sex is boring.

To my thinking the whole apartment is getting very boring.  Vanilla sex in the dark and/or under a tent from Roza and Tom, limp attempts at sex from Belle and Nate.  And it isn't just the sex.  There is no interaction between the couples.  When Nate and Belle are out of their room then Roza and Tom are gone or stay in their room and vice versa.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

To my thinking the whole apartment is getting very boring.  Vanilla sex in the dark and/or under a tent from Roza and Tom, limp attempts at sex from Belle and Nate.  And it isn't just the sex.  There is no interaction between the couples.  When Nate and Belle are out of their room then Roza and Tom are gone or stay in their room and vice versa.  

They should have brought in friends of Belle❤️ and BTW she has been Top Live Cam most of the day.

Outside the lack of interaction, it seems odd to complain one couple are fucking too much and the others aren't fucking enough (although they have fucked half a dozen times at least as well as fingering and BJs). What is the right amount? A rhetorical question because for each couple it is different.

I come back to shows as without shows they are going to struggle. Almost any visitor coming prepared fun makes a huge impact on viewing figures. Yes Sofie is pretty much always near or at the top but 13 out of 15 Top Cams during her visit don't lie. Nate did well for his first show. The girls were on their periods (which I know doesn't top some girls) and it was Sofie but those that complain that it will be boring if there are shows are now complaining it's boring not because of but when it hasn't had shows. As it happens my highlight probably was the show with Sofie - at least it was something.