B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They should have brought in friends of Belle❤️ and BTW she has been Top Live Cam most of the day.

Outside the lack of interaction, it seems odd to complain one couple are fucking too much and the others aren't fucking enough (although they have fucked half a dozen times at least as well as fingering and BJs). What is the right amount? A rhetorical question because for each couple it is different.

I come back to shows as without shows they are going to struggle. Almost any visitor coming prepared fun makes a huge impact on viewing figures. Yes Sofie is pretty much always near or at the top but 13 out of 15 Top Cams during her visit don't lie. Nate did well for his first show. The girls were on their periods (which I know doesn't top some girls) and it was Sofie but those that complain that it will be boring if there are shows are now complaining it's boring not because of but when it hasn't had shows. As it happens my highlight probably was the show with Sofie - at least it was something.

We had nice couples in this house prior(well in prior b3 place)and they didn't need to put lame Barca shows and bring shows girls to house,top cams don't mean much nowdays..only half dozen houses, any minimal nude girl,or layed down in bed will get top cams easily..being Belle,Sophie,Asia etc,but find strange how people find attractive a so cold,soulless girl like Sophie.B3 doesn't need fake Barca shows to survive and some couples in past proved that,But of course when the couples are weak and low energy then Probrably that's the only solution to give House some life and interest.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

B3 doesn't need fake Barca shows to survive

You don't think there have been a lot of them in the last year? Define "fake" in the context you are using it and I'll see if I concur.

e.g.

Is fake to do with things that would probably not happen off camera?

Is fake about the girls not really being friends?

Is fake because no real contact happens?

Is it fake because it is one big tease?

Is it fake because it is all over planned lacking spontaneity? 

Which one or ones are your pointing at?

I want to say thank you to all of the remaining RLC Project Tenants.
Us, the Voyeurists, have a hell of an apetite for visual prurient interests. We can never get enough.
Them, the Exhibitionists, the remaining 6 couples + Masha & 12 girls on vacation are whats left of 24 (?) appartments of people.
I'm saying Thank You for all the energy you have to offer.
I realize you can't be Chipper & Active every hour of the day.
I watch every day, Thank You. Love from Arizona, USA.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, West_California said:

Us, the Voyeurists, have a hell of an apetite for visual prurient interests. We can never get enough.
Them, the Exhibitionists, the remaining 6 couples + Masha & 12 girls on vacation are whats left of 24 (?) appartments of people.

Well said.

• Like 1

il y a 57 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Nous avions de beaux couples dans cette maison avant (bien avant B3) et ils n'avaient pas besoin de mettre des spectacles boiteux Barca ni d'amener des spectacles entre filles, les top cams ne veulent pas dire grand-chose de nos jours ... une demi-douzaine de maisons seulement, un minimum Une fille nue ou couchée dans son lit recevra facilement le top-caméras. Belle, Sophie, Asie, etc., mais trouvez étrange comment les gens trouvent attrayante une fille si froide et sans âme comme Sophie.B3 n'a pas besoin de faux spectacles Barca pour survivre et certains couples dans le passé l'ont prouvé, mais bien sûr, lorsque les couples sont faibles et à basse énergie, c'est probablement la seule solution pour donner à House un peu de vie et d'intérêt.

Belle c ' est la pire que j ' ai vu sur RLC .....TOUT SONNE FAUX CHEZ ELLE ......son arrivée a été une catastrophe du temps de Lima et Miléna ....physiquement et d' un point de vue comportement elle a rien d ' attirant 

59 minutes ago, West_California said:

Why thank all those unnecessary show girls from Barcelona. They are nothing else than freeloaders. With the exception of Belle and Nate nobody there seems to be involved or really participates in the project. For real voyeurs there is hardly anything to see at the moment. Also Masha now only gives this stupid cam Shows (which is especially sad when you consider her past). 

RLC is having a huge problem right now. Almost all realistic apartments have been eliminated and It will take RLC a lot of effort to get the project back on track. Now, is not the time to praise these pointless show girls. It's time to get rid of them. 

• Like 1

A Milena fan! Milena said she couldn't believe she was photographing such a beautiful girl. Then she bated to photos of Belle💗. The next thing she does is go OCD ballistic at Belle because Belle had left a plate on the living room table. Belle  was already unhappy that Anna and Stella had left and Polya was about to leave and Milena who had been there a couple of days was making house rules. Belle was so upset she wanted to leave. By the time Lima arrived Belle was with her friends in B2 and Milena had told Lima not to speak to Belle. Of course Belle said things to her friends there and they came around to B1. Belle moved out and Jasmin moved in. Jasmin had a row with Milena about food. Belle is not confrontational but Jasmin was. Later Belel put sushi on Milena but they never spoke. Milena had brought guys to the party and suggested Belle as a possible fuck target making thrusting motions behind Belle's back. Belle politely moved herself away from the guys explaining they were going to get nowhere. Lola had told Milena not to bring the guys to the party but she did anyway and it was the end of the parties due to the drug taking being too explicit. 

On the B1 thread Belle got the blame for not being welcoming to Lima but TBH most of the time Lima didn't know where she was.

This is what happened and we don't any BS rehashing of history nor any more insults towards Belle who has been one of the great tenants with many firsts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why thank all those unnecessary show girls from Barcelona. They are nothing else than freeloaders. With the exception of Belle and Nate nobody there seems to be involved or really participates in the project. For real voyeurs there is hardly anything to see at the moment. Also Masha now only gives this stupid cam Shows (which is especially sad when you consider her past). 

RLC is having a huge problem right now. Almost all realistic apartments have been eliminated and It will take RLC a lot of effort to get the project back on track. Now, is not the time to praise these pointless show girls. It's time to get rid of them. 

This thread really does attract the wrong kind of people. Barcelona is the way it is. In the past you could avoid if you wanted to but you still complained then. RLC does have a HUGE problem but it takes time for couples to behave as normally with the camera as the old tenants and RLC is hardly going to change the Barcelona apartments which like it or not are very very successful. It is not why most of us here liked RLC for but most of the couples are gone and it will take time to rebuild.