B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This thread really does attract the wrong kind of people. Barcelona is the way it is. In the past you could avoid if you wanted to but you still complained then. RLC does have a HUGE problem but it takes time for couples to behave as normally with the camera as the old tenants and RLC is hardly going to change the Barcelona apartments which like it or not are very very successful. It is not why most of us here liked RLC for but most of the couples are gone and it will take time to rebuild.

The current state of the Barcelona Apartments is not unchangeable. If RLC would have the courage to be realistic again, they only have to avoid the show girls. I don't expect any miracles here either, and I am aware that it will take some time until we will see improvements.  

The only thing I find incomprehensible is how someone find it useful to praise these superficial show girls for the nonsense they do in the apartments. Maybe, I'm a little upset right now, but if you consider that I had just recently extended my subsription for three months (some days before the event) and now there's almost only these stupid show apartments left. I simply wonder how someone would thank these show girls for the bullshit they do. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The current state of the Barcelona Apartments is not unchangeable. If RLC would have the courage to be realistic again, they only have to avoid the show girls. I don't expect any miracles here either, and I am aware that it will take some time until we will see improvements.  

The only thing I find incomprehensible is how someone find it useful to praise these superficial show girls for the nonsense they do in the apartments. Maybe, I'm a little upset right now, but if you consider that I had just recently extended my subsription for three months (some days before the event) and now there's almost only these stupid show apartments left. I simply wonder how someone would thank these show girls for the bullshit they do. 

Alladino I do understand your pain. Your post has followed a few in the last few hours where may favourite girl has been attacked. I think she's only ever wanted to entertain and have fun and no-one can deny she has a big personality even if some might not like it. If that got in the way of my reply then apologies.
I had that subscribed since last summer. When Leora (who her fans like me know as The Goddess) went Premium I saw no point in staying. Then I received news Belle had returned and the temptation was too great. I had been resigned not to see her again so with the added temptation of seeing The Goddess, Chloe, Anabel, Nelly, Adeline and some newer couples in their bedrooms I thought I'd come back for one last try.

Then a week in and almost everybody I like had gone. I'd highlighted a few replays especially in R1 I wanted to see but now I never will. I was hoping for more time. It was a blow to most viewers and all those couples and roommates. It is not so much what the girls get up to in Barcelona but the repetitiveness, which is OK if you like the girl, and the fact that I had no coonection with this generation of girls. I didn't know and really I couldn't be bothered to get to know them. I would have mainly been watching Belle, Leora and the couples rather than all the side by side dildo shows etc. Sometimes seeing strapons can be fun for 10 minutes but possibly not more tempting for me than Leora playing with Eva, or Anabel playing her violin naked.

So yes you have been badly affected and I am sorry about that.

• Upvote 1

I really want them all to return. When they were on the site i didn't know how much important or how much i actually watched the apartments even if it was for the guests. RLC isn't the same without them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just logged on and was amazed to see Roza and Tom in bed and on their phones...

facepalm hand gesture emoticon

What's so amazing about it that's the first time you saw this view?

Or you just kidding?