Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

Hakeem is one strange guy. For a guy who seemingly wants to fuck every girl, he is so bored and dispassionate all the time.

I think he just wants to see if he can do it with any girl and once the deed is done, he gets bored.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, franklin said:

12.31 - it begins...

and five minutes later it ends with nothing.  She's not having any of his bullshit.  😂

Well, she already kinda looks like a younger Camryn Manheim, of course she's not going to entertain his overwhelming bullshit. 😄

• Like 1

14.25 and that's that.  It was pleasure to see Mr B meet his match!  Chubby Girl countered every single argument and move he made like a fucking cock-blocking expert.  I doubt we'll be seeing much of her though.  Mr B suggested she come after work but she said that if she was to do that she'd have to leave some of her stuff in the apartment because she wasn't going to leave work, go back to her place out of town, then travel back in for 8pm.  Mr B was having none of that, of course!  Might be a good thing as Chubby Girl is built for comfort rather than speed and the sofa creaked alarmingly every time she sat down. 

freddie mercury queen GIF

• Like 3

3 hours ago, franklin said:

14.25 and that's that.  It was pleasure to see Mr B meet his match!  Chubby Girl countered every single argument and move he made like a fucking cock-blocking expert.  I doubt we'll be seeing much of her though.  Mr B suggested she come after work but she said that if she was to do that she'd have to leave some of her stuff in the apartment because she wasn't going to leave work, go back to her place out of town, then travel back in for 8pm.  Mr B was having none of that, of course!  Might be a good thing as Chubby Girl is built for comfort rather than speed and the sofa creaked alarmingly every time she sat down. 

Honestly..I just think they gone "eat" outside,i think she will return for sure.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

No disrespect to any of the Hakeem Harem but, imo, he's living with a girl far more attractive than any of these...and treats her like something he's trod in...😒

I so am in agreement with this observation. Just spot on. I'm in constant bewilderment in how static he is when it comes to Asia. Most times, when in the presence of Asia, he has this sudden urge to make love to his phone, embrace the wonders of sleep or be completely entranced by Netflix.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, franklin said:

14.25 and that's that.  It was pleasure to see Mr B meet his match!  Chubby Girl countered every single argument and move he made like a fucking cock-blocking expert.  I doubt we'll be seeing much of her though.  Mr B suggested she come after work but she said that if she was to do that she'd have to leave some of her stuff in the apartment because she wasn't going to leave work, go back to her place out of town, then travel back in for 8pm.  Mr B was having none of that, of course!  Might be a good thing as Chubby Girl is built for comfort rather than speed and the sofa creaked alarmingly every time she sat down

I feel bad for laughing, man. 😊But seriously, you heard it? Is your civilian name Clark Kent, by any chance?

WT?????  oh my:blush: ,, she reminds me of the line of a song.."And when we're through... I really have no problem acting like I don't know you..!!"........she took no garbage from him indeed,,

He's trying to be a player.. but seriously failing with his attitude and acre towards women...