Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

29 minutes ago, franklin said:

Well, fuck me.  I go away for the weekend and something interesting happens.  A couple of weeks ago, Mr Boombastic was complaining that Camo "bury-me-in-a-Y-shaped-coffin" Girl had blocked his mobile phone, and now she's back again?  She's clearly getting something from him that she ain't getting elsewhere.  And now Asia is pissed off with him - discovery of more clues to his shenanigans or has he just been ignoring her as usual?  I'll have to catch up on Replay.

Another 'Blackadder' fan I see...😉

• Like 2

11 hours ago, franklin said:

Well, fuck me.  I go away for the weekend and something interesting happens.  A couple of weeks ago, Mr Boombastic was complaining that Camo "bury-me-in-a-Y-shaped-coffin" Girl had blocked his mobile phone, and now she's back again?  She's clearly getting something from him that she ain't getting elsewhere.  And now Asia is pissed off with him - discovery of more clues to his shenanigans or has he just been ignoring her as usual?  I'll have to catch up on Replay.

She is getting something for sure..money after the sex.Really not sexy,she cleaned her pussy before sex and was no genuine emotion involved,by far the less interesting girl Hakeem knows.

Still haven't had time to watch the replay, but see that Asia is still mightily pissed off with Mr B, even after sleeping on it.  She's played the "I'm telling you there's nothing wrong and I'm going to give you the silent treatment until you've used your mind-reading powers to know exactly what it is" card and failed because he's having none of it.  Why do women in a bad mood always assume men have the gift of telepathy?  I reckon it'll be guilt-sex later today unless Asia has a higher plan.

The sooner she mentalizes herself that Hakeem isn't interest in her the better for her,but it's more probarby another super sexy missionary pounding sex session between them in next days.

I think that this so called relationship has run its course--both eating in separate rooms--and last night her refusing any of his 

advances.  Maybe she has finally realized who he really is and what he is doing with the other girls in the apartment.  But only the future will tell--things are not always

what they appear here---   But I hope she has realized that he is really not for her. 

• Like 1

Hakeem is in talking to Asia in the spare room.  Looks like he is trying to persuade her (I have no sound)

Her body language indicates she is not going for it---One word of advice---Asia

Be strong--trust yourself--and don't fall for his bull shit and lies. 

• Like 1

i am completely split between this two..one side i like Asia,she is cute and think she still didn't show us not even half of what she can be,in other side there is hakeem..really don't care a lot about him but..it's he that's makes the house more interesting,and major point..he brings the girls.If Hakeem just resigns and stay just with her then house will be dead sooner than you say..eléctrons.If they don't get along and have to be big changes in house..i Would pic Hakeem to stay,bcause We liking or not..he is the house(or at least in big part),even cc house post is mostly posts about him and the girls and how jerk he is etc.

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

if Asia decides to leave RLC and her friend with benefits called Hakeem she will have to pay a new rent for a flat and she lose RLC salary.. Both are probably higher than her Czech salary from her offcial job

Her name appears first on the apartment---so he gets to leave---and she can bring in her real boyfriend 😏

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

if Asia decides to leave RLC and her friend with benefits called Hakeem she will have to pay a new rent for a flat and she lose RLC salary.. Both are probably higher than her Czech salary from her offcial job

Basicaly that's the only reasons they are still together in the house.They have other jobs and on top of that..another montly payment by rlc and payed house,so they are basicaly getting three monthly paychecks..normal work,Rlc work, free house to stay.

Just now, happyone said:

Her name appears first on the apartment---so he gets to leave---and she can bring in her real boyfriend 😏

Why did not she bring the real BF since the begining  ? is he camara shy ?

Asia is a nice girl, but i dont know if she fits RLC project.

To be honest(Personaly)this house(when someone Its in)is the only one interesting in Rlc,the other four normal house are beyound boring.They need to resolve,Asia must be realistic and see that is impossible the two to be a couple.Roomates with benefits..yes.