Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

Just now, Daleys said:

You can hear the conversation from Cam 4.

Not with my shitty speakers.  Can you tell what they are talking about?  Probably nothing important because if you can hear them then Hakeem certainly can as well

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

Not with my shitty speakers.  Can you tell what they are talking about?  Probably nothing important because if you can hear them then Hakeem certainly can as well

They're not speaking in English and yes Hakeem can hear them.

33 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Hakeem in the bedroom.  I hope he doesn't get a good look at the blonde or Asia may lose a friend.

I have a theory here...Asia has an inkling that he's playing away behind her back, and this girl is a plant to sniff him out...He's bound to find her fuckable..She's female and has a pulse...:biggrin:

• Like 1

Asia and her friend just left.  Asia went in the bedroom, got something out of the night stand and told Hakeem they were leaving.  He didn't say a word and didn't even look at her.  What an ass

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

Asia and her friend just left.  Asia went in the bedroom, got something out of the night stand and told Hakeem they were leaving.  He didn't say a word and didn't even look at her.  What an ass

They were speaking 5 minutes before that she was asking him to come with her and her friend to see a movie but he declinded. The blonde also has a BF.

Just now, Daleys said:

They were speaking 5 minutes before that she was asking him to come with her and her friend to see a movie but he declinded. The blonde also has a BF.

I can definitely believe that. 😁