Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

On 6/30/2019 at 11:44 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

sorry i came off that way EK, i was just tired of reading about it because it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.  my apologies!

No worries, Harley. No apologies necessary. I kinda guessed I may have been caught in the afterburner. Cheers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Looks like Asia maybe just walked her friend out because she's already back.  Hakeem is saying something to her about her friend but I can't make it out

Probably 'she's got a nice arse'...😏

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

With regard to Asia, it's safe to assume that she knows. After all, all this is clearly readalble on the Internet. How he eventual tricks the other girls has nothing to do with the knowledge of Asia. 

In the end, however, I assume that everyone of the girls knows what is going on. Probably they're just putting on a show for the RLC audience. 

Contrary to popular belief, not every tenant reads CC...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have to agree there.  I honestly don't believe Asia could stay there if she know.  But that's just my opinion.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I have to agree there.  I honestly don't believe Asia could stay there if she know.  But that's just my opinion.  

It's an artificial apartment. The two are not a real couple but they are more like work mates (that had their first sex in this apartment). Another example are the frequent guests Hakeem has. Although the discussion suggested otherwise, it is highly unlikely that RLC would let anyone in the dark about running cameras in the apartment. At the latest with the Barcelona Apartments it should be clear to everyone that RLC sometimes dispense reality. This is clearly the case in this apartment.

Anyway, to believe that Asia is so stupid that she doesn't know what is happening is almost an insult. I can understand that some of the previous RLC residents (especially in russia) may not have found CC due to a lack of language skills, but Asia is quite good in english. It is quite clear that they and most likely all the guests know everything.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's an artificial apartment. The two are not a real couple but they are more like work mates (that had their first sex in this apartment). Another example are the frequent guests Hakeem has. Although the discussion suggested otherwise, it is highly unlikely that RLC would let anyone in the dark about running cameras in the apartment. At the latest with the Barcelona Apartments it should be clear to everyone that RLC sometimes dispense reality. This is clearly the case in this apartment.

Anyway, to believe that Asia is so stupid that she doesn't know what is happening is almost an insult. I can understand that some of the previous RLC residents (especially in russia) may not have found CC due to a lack of language skills, but Asia is quite good in english. It is quite clear that they and most likely all the guests know everything.  

But it makes it more exciting if we go along with the story that she doesn't know, wondering when he'll get busted...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Asia came into the sitting room, Hakeem asleep, or pretending to be, on the sofa. She turned the TV off, said goodnight, and got no response, as you'd expect, awake or asleep. His phone's on the coffee table.Pity he didn't get a txt message then...😏...I bet his phone would make good bedtime reading for her...

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

But it makes it more exciting if we go along with the story that she doesn't know, wondering when he'll get busted...:biggrin:

Honestly, I think all those show Elements make the excitiment impossible. The real emotions and the real life are missing. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

2019,internet,fóruns etc.Is very hard to believe someone joins a cam site,Its in a house full of cams and doesn't know what is going on..Hakeem is Hakeem..but taking Asia as a poor inocent lady that have no ideia what iam going in is at least very very naive..The Two acept acept to live in a house and pretend to be a couple..all for money,neither of them are dumb..she accepts and acts contrary to any woman(with pride)would act..precisely for that..they aren't a couple and they receive good money and paid house.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

She join rlc pretending was a couple with him..she gets paid,Have house paid.Why wouldn't she stay..it's not like they were a true couple and are in love.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One more conjecture

We all (I think so) realized that Hakeem is devious guy (if not worse then that) could be that she was one of his ladies (that "fall in love" as the others) he found her as naïve innocent  girl to "work on" (could be she look for a place to live) and he offered her to join with him as just a roommate with additional benefits like some sex relationship.

Another point of the sex (we can see it on her face) there is no doubt she wants sex as most of the girls but not that kind of sex she waiting for or even she feeling obligated to him for found her a free place to live

• Like 1