B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

Just now, deadly_devil said:

with all my respect, but I didn't mention any user here, I fully respect all the point of view, you like RLC as it is, it is your right, I don't like it, it's my free will as well, I don't want them to help them fooling more customers, yes I do, you would like to support them till the end, it's your right, no one is right or wrong here, we are all sharing thoughts and that's it, and thank you for your reply...

I don't think I said you did, but respect is good. deadly-devil, believe me, I've been in the same position in the past - i.e. giving unpopular views about Barcelona even if I liked the girls. Could I see RLC as being better. Certainly - but surely that's just my taste. I think the couples were great but Barcelona needs to be less controlled and more wild and spontaneous. And I know it hasn't been most of the time and less so than ever right now but you can understand that. RLC are currently shell shocked. Without any decent incentives it is hard to make things happen. Teams like the party girls (and there were a couple of evening with them that I didn't enjoy)  and girls like Nicole or Renata don't come along often. I think Valerie is the kind of girl who steps things up like Rosie and Belle did last year but most aren't. I'm not singling these girls out because I'm sure they're all on similar deals but they can be unpredictable which is exactly what certain girls are not - naming no names. Outside these times and girls RLC has to provide something for customers to watch - not just those on CC - and so we get a fair amount of repetitiveness. I wish we didn't but we do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Like I said, RLC know ... we don't. It's like if you came round and told me how to write educational software. I know what I'm doing. You don't.

Again. RLC is losing right now. Maybe you shouldn't assume that they have everything under control. 

RLC has grown up over years with real content. Then at some time they also opened Barcelona (at first also predominantly real, later, unfortunately, more and more bullshit content). The whole thing was kind of an extra on top. Just as if you added a little booklet to your software. 

Do you really think they survive only with the fake Show content? I think that's wishful thinking on your part, since you're a fan of Belle. But the interesting thing is that Belle would most likely be even better with some real friends in a roommate Apartment (just like Kristy with her friends) as to perform all this useless bullshit show with the lifeless Sofie. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think I said you did, but respect is good. deadly-devil, believe me, I've been in the same position in the past - i.e. giving unpopular views about Barcelona even if I liked the girls. Could I see RLC as being better. Certainly - but surely that's just my taste. I think the couples were great but Barcelona needs to be less controlled and more wild and spontaneous. And I know it hasn't been most of the time and less so than ever right now but you can understand that. RLC are currently shell shocked. Without any decent incentives it is hard to make things happen. Teams like the party girls (and there were a couple of evening with them that I didn't enjoy)  and girls like Nicole or Renata don't come along often. I think Valerie is the kind of girl who steps things up like Rosie and Belle did last year but most aren't. I'm not singling these girls out because I'm sure they're all on similar deals but they can be unpredictable which is exactly what certain girls are not - naming no names. Outside these times and girls RLC has to provide something for customers to watch - not just those on CC - and so we get a fair amount of repetitiveness. I wish we didn't but we do.

I do agree with all of what you said, but trust me, nothing will change unless you talk, B2 all of them not acting real, one of them acting like " I'll do then nothing " and the other two acting as if someone force them to be there, this is not the way any respected company should treat their customers, I've never said anything about B1 since I joined, the three girls are acting normal, normal day activates, going out, eating, sleeping and when they are horny they do it, B2 fooling around, and when it comes to Sophie, she's the queen of fake, she's not horny or thinking to do it, but she's half naked in bed, legs wide open, touch her ****, then nothing and sleep, already invited 3 men to her bed as if she's a normal girl with human needs, then when she is the top cam, she's kicking them out, I'm not talking at all about what I'm paying, but putting an agent in a company to fake, deceive and fool the customers and the management know that, it's a real shame, again i'm saying i'm respecting all point of view...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

I do agree with all of what you said, but trust me, nothing will change unless you talk, B2 all of them not acting real, one of them acting like " I'll do then nothing " and the other two acting as if someone force them to be there, this is not the way any respected company should treat their customers, I've never said anything about B1 since I joined, the three girls are acting normal, normal day activates, going out, eating, sleeping and when they are horny they do it, B2 fooling around, and when it comes to Sophie, she's the queen of fake, she's not horny or thinking to do it, but she's half naked in bed, legs wide open, touch her ****, then nothing and sleep, already invited 3 men to her bed as if she's a normal girl with human needs, then when she is the top cam, she's kicking them out, I'm not talking at all about what I'm paying, but putting an agent in a company to fake, deceive and fool the customers and the management know that, it's a real shame, again i'm saying i'm respecting all point of view...

That hits the nail on the head. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do you really think they survive only with the fake Show content? I think that's wishful thinking on your part, since you're a fan of Belle. But the interesting thing is that Belle would most likely be even better with some real friends in a roommate Apartment

That is something I suggested after she had been here 2 weeks but sadly it couldn't happen where she was from. And in another country it might be too much commitment. I don't know how well she knows Sofie but it is not as well as some of the others. A party girl apartment could have been fantastic.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, super134 said:

I don't even like these fake shows but pretending they arent the most viewed or popular content RLC has is silly.

Sofie's just good at attracting attention. Some People still think that Maybe this time she ...

Only the number of people who really pay for it will be small. Most viewed does not automatically mean valuable. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sofie's just good at attracting attention. Some People still think that Maybe this time she ...

Only the number of people who really pay for it will be small. Most viewed does not automatically mean valuable. 

I'm not even sure what point you are trying to make. I don't like her but Sofie is obliviously super popular with viewers making her valuable by definition. She does the same thing every time If what she does drove away viewership they would not keep bringing her back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, super134 said:

I'm not even sure what point you are trying to make. I don't like her but Sofie is obliviously super popular with viewers making her valuable by definition. She does the same thing every time If what she does drove away viewership they would not keep bringing her back.

No, popular isn't the same as valuable. Sofie would only be valuable for RLC if she would also get people to pay money, We do not know, if this is the case and I doubt it very much because she probably leads to a lot of customers getting angry. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1