Julia & Raul, Denisa & Alexey (2019) Part #1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I didn't mind Kiki camming. I used to get a happy to see her off the camshow. Seeing her in the bathroom and just laying on the bed was hot for me. I miss her! She had a very unique body that was sexy as hell.

Liked her a lot in the very first place. This place I did not watch at all because of the constant camming there.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Have you ever watched a camshow that you liked? I must admit that I'm really not that hardcore against them as I may seem to be.

Not really. I do not watch this fake staged stuff. I do not like it at all. Sorry.

Just now, Amy3 said:

You never know that for sure with anything that happens here. The thing is, if the guy gets it in and he cums, then who cares which parts are faked. In the minds of the talent here, they are doing a sex show to appease the tenants. This cannot be denied. It seems quite evident that they enjoy making the audience happy, which is essentially no different then the fake CB shows, really.

Might be yes. But in camshows it just bothers me a lot. I will never watch these...

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Might be yes. But in camshows it just bothers me a lot. I will never watch these...

Never say never lol, most are crap i agree but some are very good especially when its free.

Oooohhh i am such a tight ass lool.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Never say never lol, most are crap i agree but some are very good especially when its free.

Oooohhh i am such a tight ass lool.

Absolutly no disagreement from me.🤣

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Agree 100%! I’m not against watching camshows..........  

Sorry, I was watching too much Naked and Afraid over the weekend. 😂🤣😂

I do tend to agree that most, if not all, are performances put on for our benefit otherwise why are they here? Of course it's all done to get most views resulting in more earnings. Common sense really. Afterall who on here when they ain't working lay about all day naked lol That's not to say many of the performances aren't realistic as many are and do a good job. Don't get me wrong I am not moaning but lets not get carried away thinking all you see is normal and real. Yes it is real by the fact that it's actually happening but it is in reality a show for the punters and their bank accounts. Dunno about point scoring Amy, maybe a RLS score ( real life score) lool. But who could be bothered apart from the most dedicated pervs on here lol and anyway it's no good for the non subbys as we ain't seeing it in real time only in posted pics.

• Like 1