Nikki & Archi (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

FREEEEEEEDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

Sorry... it's what i always remember when i heard about Scotland :biggrin:. But totally it's a country that i would like to visit. 

Yep!! You nailed it.I hope to see an Independent Scotland before I shuffle off this mortal coil not that I am planning to anytime soon😀

Scotland is a beautiful country but the rest of the UK also has lovely places to visit.

Somerset in England is a lovely place to visit but watch out it also has a few rogues.😀😀

• Like 2

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Yep!! You nailed it.I hope to see an Independent Scotland before I shuffle off this mortal coil not that I am planning to anytime soon😀

As they always say, be careful what you wish for 🙄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

man what is going on? they keep runing  from one room to another and embetwen  going to smoke, i guess it supost to be some sort of a party but i fell like no one of them is on mood other than nikki 😕 

That is the weirdest housewarming party I ever saw

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is the weirdest housewarming party I ever saw

i know lol, just hope that maybe is the pre party or something, since they do tend to make the interesting stuff at the very early hours of the morning, the good thing is that it is allready like midnight over there. so  finger crossed, since i like so much nikki and dont want to get dissapointed😄

• Like 1

Just now, moonlight89 said:

i know lol, just hope that maybe is the pre party or something, since they do tend to make the interesting stuff at the very early hours of the morning, the good thing is that it is allready like midnight over there. so  finger crossed, since i like so much nikki and dont want to get dissapointed😄

Nikki is the only reason I follow that "party" at the moment.