B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

Morning gents.  I wanted to get a decent look at Sara this morning since I never saw her yesterday and she was gone on a date for 6 hours last night.  I'm assuming it was a date and not the club because she left at almost exactly 1800 which is pretty early for the clubs and if she was going clubbing I would have expected her to wait and go with Amalia and Numi.  Anyhow, I figured the best way to get a good look at her body was to go to replay and check timelines until I found her in the shower.  

Not that anyone cares but I give her a solid 8.  Nice body with small but good looking tits.  Pretty face.  I much prefer a totally bald pussy but that small landing strip she has is neatly trimmed and at least her pussy is shaved.  I hate tats on girls but as far as I can see that one tat between her tits is small and not gross looking.  I couldn't even tell what it was but I read a post that said it was an eye.  There is something high on her chest just below her neck but if it's another tat it's really tiny.  It may just be a birthmark or mole or something, I can't tell.  Nice looking girl.  

Now the big question, how is she going to fit into B1?  I've heard that last time she was in RLC she was hardly ever seen and when she was seen she did nothing at all and was boring to watch.  I don't know how true that is but we'll soon find out. In my opinion B1 was looking really good with Amalia, Damira and Megan.  I don't know why RLC had to fuck it all up but I don't understand anything RLC does.  I very seriously doubt Damira wanted to go to B4.  She is very close to Amalia and from a voyeur's perspective they are perfect together.  I don't know about Megan.  She seems to be a fun girl but I honestly think Amalia and Damira are just a little too wild for her tastes.  Maybe she will be happier in B4.  Numi is a lot like Diva and now Debby.  She gets along really well with them but not so much the other B4 girls.  In B1 I think she is going to spend a lot of her time alone watching tv or staying in her room or going back to B4 to spend time with Diva and Debby.  She did go to the club with Amalia last night and she did take a bath with Amalia this morning but they pretty much did nothing but bathe.  I just don't think she and Amalia are cut from the same cloth.  That being said if you gents are right about Sara just using B1 as a place to sleep then it's going to be a boring apartment. I hope I'm wrong.  

One thing I forgot to ask.  I have read several posts that mention someone named White who is somehow associated with Sara but no mention how they are associated that I can see.  I can't even tell from the posts if this White is male or female.  Can one of you old timers please bring me up to speed on this.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

One thing I forgot to ask.  I have read several posts that mention someone named White who is somehow associated with Sara but no mention how they are associated that I can see.  I can't even tell from the posts if this White is male or female.  Can one of you old timers please bring me up to speed on this.

Sara and White was the first GOV girls after B1 reopened in November 2015
after a few days Ilona joined them on her first stay - and when they left Irma (and Anna) showed up for their frist visit to B1 😉 

White 11.11.2015 16.12.2015 B1 36
Sara #1 11.11.2015 16.12.2015 B1 36
Ilona #1 18.11.2015 17.02.2016 B1 92
Irma #1 16.12.2015 13.01.2016 B1 29
Anna #1 19.12.2015 18.01.2016 B1 31

Amalia alone can't carry B1 I don't think, she doesn't seem to be someone who gets stuff going, rather preferring to tag along.

Damira could heat up a deep freezer just by being her natural self, and Amalia was a great "wingman" to her. In B4 she's got the bitchy mom with her friend that just exists, and the two close friends who like to stay to themselves. Megan needs a lot of encouragement (or alcohol) to play along with Damira, hopefully she'll thaw up soon enough.

I don't understand how the biggest competition to the tease queen and the bimbo was awarded with the worst room of the two, with Megan getting the well-lit room with the best angles.

Not to mention when you log on and try to find a B4 girl in the fucking salad of cams in that house. Damira is such a gift to this format, she needs to be in a better apartment than this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Amalia alone can't carry B1 I don't think, she doesn't seem to be someone who gets stuff going, rather preferring to tag along.

Damira could heat up a deep freezer just by being her natural self, and Amalia was a great "wingman" to her. In B4 she's got the bitchy mom with her friend that just exists, and the two close friends who like to stay to themselves. Megan needs a lot of encouragement (or alcohol) to play along with Damira, hopefully she'll thaw up soon enough.

I don't understand how the biggest competition to the tease queen and the bimbo was awarded with the worst room of the two, with Megan getting the well-lit room with the best angles.

Not to mention when you log on and try to find a B4 girl in the fucking salad of cams in that house. Damira is such a gift to this format, she needs to be in a better apartment than this.

I agree with you on almost all of this.  Damira I'm sure will continue to work on/with Megan and maybe they can bring a little more life to B4 but at a price.  RLC sucked most of the life right out of B1 with this move.  

42 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks Noldus.  So did Sara and White get "close" while they were there?  I guess what I'm wondering is if Sara is girl friendly?  😉

I'm connected via my phone this week-end and have to check my files on Sunday evening, when I'm back home.
I don't think so. They spent some time together in Sara's bed, but no  cuddling, do I think. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Damira I'm sure will continue to work on/with Megan and maybe they can bring a little more life to B4 but at a price.

My hope is that Salma and Anabelle will team up with them, not just in shows but to create a better environment in that house. They're Girls on Vacation, they should be having fun together. Right? 😊

Back to topic: I don't think Amalia's heart is in it enough for her to stir up the other two, Numi hasn't shown anything to suggest she will do much, and by reports the new girl is even more dull. Seems like B1 is heading to closure.

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I'm connected via my phone this week-end and have to check my files on Sunday evening, when I'm back home.
I don't think so. They spent some time together in Sara's bed, but now cuddling do I think. 

Thanks again

15 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

My hope is that Salma and Anabelle will team up with them, not just in shows but to create a better environment in that house. They're Girls on Vacation, they should be having fun together. Right? 😊

Back to topic: I don't think Amalia's heart is in it enough for her to stir up the other two, Numi hasn't shown anything to suggest she will do much, and by reports the new girl is even more dull. Seems like B1 is heading to closure.

I could be wrong but I honestly don't think RLC can afford to close B1 right now with as few apartments as they have left.  I think they just need to get the right girl in there when Amalia leaves in a week or so.  They have to screen better when selecting a replacement for her, not just sign the first girl that comes along.  They need someone who is very outgoing, girl friendly and willing to work at keeping Sara at home more and sucking Numi out of her boring do nothing slump and spark some life into the place again.  One girl, the right girl, can make a big difference.  RLC just has to put some thought and effort into finding that girl.  Here's the big problem though.  THEY WON'T😐