B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

Sara from Sara and White fame, WOW...….. RLC has sank that far that the have bring "Sara the Ghost" back is all they can get to come to Beautiful Barcelona in the summer. Now it makes a little sense why they moved Numi, so someone would be in the apartment because we will see very little of Sara. BTW Sara has to be close the clubs because that is where she livesm the ultimate party girl, and will not be seen in B-1. Stupidity has no boundaries

Image result for bottom of the barrelImage result for bottom of the barrel

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frankster said:

Her name was on B1 for 36 days, but she barely was in the appartment. Mostly only to sleep. One time she was gone for 4-5 days, and often 2-3 days at the time.

Sounds like ideal credentials for RLC to give her another chance then...😏

• Like 1

5 hours ago, happyone said:

I see that somehow RLC has managed to clone Damira --leave her in this apartment and put her clone in B4 😏(she is listed in both) 

I've asked them nicely if they can clone Monica so she can return to RLC...I have the real one here with me :biggrin:...You must have a clone too, Thes...sorry :wink:

• Like 1

past performance does not always indicate future or present performance .  I would wait until it actually happens--then you all

can continue your compaining and bashing of the residents--Until then

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've asked them nicely if they can clone Monica so she can return to RLC...I have the real one here with me :biggrin:...You must have a clone too, Thes...sorry :wink:

I am ok with either the real lovely Monica or a clone 

• Like 1