B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

3 hours ago, firewall said:

only 36 days for sara mmm it will be another monthly girl,

btw all these movements for having only one recycled girl...I was expected more in B1 today

Her name was on B1 for 36 days, but she barely was in the appartment. Mostly only to sleep. One time she was gone for 4-5 days, and often 2-3 days at the time. At the end of her stay, she must have been yelled at by RLC, since she was there a little more, but she and White who stayed with her at the time suddenly was gone, most likely thrown out. It was after that RLC became watchable after Kristy left, when Irma joined Ilona for the first time.

Sara was one of those I was certain RLC never would bring back. Nice tits, but nothing else. Looks like she have lost a few pounds to, and most in the tits are gone too.

(White looked alot like Gwendoline Christie from Game of Thrones and Star Wars Ep VII)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I have been on RLC for a long time, but Sara had never seen her before, who knows where she found her, if this continues we will find fifty-year-old girls in the apartments

I see that somehow RLC has managed to clone Damira --leave her in this apartment and put her clone in B4 😏(she is listed in both) 

2 hours ago, Frankster said:

Her name was on B1 for 36 days, but she barely was in the appartment. Mostly only to sleep. One time she was gone for 4-5 days, and often 2-3 days at the time. At the end of her stay, she must have been yelled at by RLC, since she was there a little more, but she and White who stayed with her at the time suddenly was gone, most likely thrown out. It was after that RLC became watchable after Kristy left, when Irma joined Ilona for the first time.

Sara was one of those I was certain RLC never would bring back. Nice tits, but nothing else. Looks like she have lost a few pounds to, and most in the tits are gone too.

(White looked alot like Gwendoline Christie from Game of Thrones and Star Wars Ep VII)

she probably need money for return  few years later on rlc

after the many descriptions about Sara, I am really happy that she is here, every day that passes I am happy to have canceled my subscription, still 20 days

• Like 2

Numi will have lost his friends, but now he has all the clubs in Barcelona nearby, for these girls it's certainly more important, I don't think this apartment will be very inhabited

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Feel sorry for Numi, she didnt seem to happy about going to b1, and all her friends are back in b4.

I kind of feel sorry for her too, she was happy in B4, but Numi looks like such a sweet girl, so I think she might adapt rather quick.

5 hours ago, timber said:

Yeah, pretty much the same for me. 

Messing up the one apartment that was actually working well is just inexplicable. Why couldn't they put Sara in the already-empty room in B4 and leave B1 alone? They already fucked it once before when they had Pam, Amalia and Daniela in the apartment and they didn't let Daniela stay for a 2nd month. But they'll let Sera/Sofie/etc stay for 4+ months... Whoever manages the Barcelona apartments for RLC is a moron.

You're insulting morons!