B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

En 9 apartamentos hay un total de 4 personas de origen

Barcelona, sabado tarde, 16:00, 34 grados, la playa cerca de casa, bares con terrrazas climatizadas, yo me iba a quedar en casa? Yo estaria tomando una cerveza bien fria fuera del apartamento.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Belle. She's gone a long way to make her outer appearance match her inner - fake. Looks like a mass produced reality show contestant, and from listening to her speak; about as smart as one too.

Tease queen (Sofie) was meant half in jest, as this forum seems to despise her. Not a superfan myself, but also don't mind her. She's 100x more interesting than the others who seem to be there just to make up the numbers.

Damira was (still is?) the only competition for top replays against those two, baffling how they stuck her in B4 and ruin her position.

Hey that's RLC for ya

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

toutes les activités interessante se passe toujours a l'exterieur des appartements ,saurais pus etre jolis de voir 12 jolies filles en maillot de bain entrain de déconner,?????????

maybe one day they will be like "Girls Gone Wild" and take the cameras outside of the apartments!

7 minutes ago, pajero said:

oui peut etre un jour

it's obvious that the "Real" in "Real Life Cams" pertains to what happens outside rather than what happens inside the apartments and to get a true depiction of this they would have to take the cameras outside the apartment!!

24 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

All places have new girls and some from other place, what is going on here ? most of places are no longer and nothing to peek in on.

I am not happy I spent money for nothing.

But you haven't spent money for nothing.  You've spent money for the privilege of getting fucked by RLC.  Without a condom either 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

But you haven't spent money for nothing.  You've spent money for the privilege of getting fucked by RLC.  Without a condom either 😉

Or a jar of Vaseline

Image result for vasolie

• Upvote 1