Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

10 minutes ago, North Drizzle said:

The site has updated Dasha and Sasha left but they arranged to "hide" the news so that it does not appear directly at the top of the site when we connect

spacer.png

Thanks for th info,that's why we didn't seen it.But well,maybe they will return,we had a good number of cases ex residents returned in new houses.In any case think both will enjoy some nice months away from cams and stuff.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, North Drizzle said:

The site has updated Dasha and Sasha left but they arranged to "hide" the news so that it does not appear directly at the top of the site when we connect 

spacer.png

It's strange what RLC does and how RLC communicates with its members

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

It's strange what RLC does and how RLC communicates with its members

The news overview is fine. The only issue is that they added the departure of Dasha and Sasha so late. I think this speaks for itself. They wanted to keep it as low as posible. 

What also surprises me is that they obviously have problems finding new couples. I'd have guessed they'd combine the message with the arrival of a new couple so that it do not look so bad. But nothing like that seems to be in place. Not even the a replacement for the free room in the couple on vecation apartment. 

I think RLC is slowly losing its audience. Probably the money is running out slowley.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The news overview is fine. The only issue is that they added the departure of Dasha and Sasha so late. I think this speaks for itself. They wanted to keep it as low as posible. 

What also surprises me is that they obviously have problems finding new couples. I'd have guessed they'd combine the message with the arrival of a new couple so that it do not look so bad. But nothing like that seems to be in place. Not even the a replacement for the free room in the couple on vecation apartment. 

I think RLC is slowly losing its audience. Probably the money is running out slowley.

They could had least recycled better ones,just look who they got back recently..Steve(think absolutely no one want it)and then Carla.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 11:29 PM, ze81 said:

Hehe,that would be Terabytes of data,Masha house is Probrably the place with more sex in bathroom in all rlc ever.

i dont care bro ! i just need em my friend . the shit admin her delete all vids !!!

thxxx man !!!

22 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

In this very clean and confined apartment, a few minutes ago the white cat ran and caught a mouse in the living room.

Fuckk🤣.Well at least the cats had some exciting stuff.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuckk 🤣 .Well τουλάχιστον οι γάτες είχαν κάποια συναρπαστικά πράγματα.

Yes it may be the most interesting sight I have seen in recent months!
 🐀🐁🐹🐱🐈