Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

7 hours ago, North Drizzle said:

The site has updated Dasha and Sasha left but they arranged to "hide" the news so that it does not appear directly at the top of the site when we connect

spacer.png

I checked a few times but totally missed this. Good job hiding it RLC.

• Like 1

I actually stood next to D&S at Naples airport in the departure lounge yesterday. On my way back from vacation so wasn't aware they had left RLC. It was so strange to see them in 'real life' (pardon the expression) and up close, as I have followed Dasha since her time with Demid previously.  I was never a great fan of their shared apartment with M as I thought it very contrived. Have to say that D looks amazing in person. They looked happy and like a young couple in love. I personally wish them the very best for the future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Badboy23 said:

I actually stood next to D&S at Naples airport in the departure lounge yesterday. On my way back from vacation so wasn't aware they had left RLC. It was so strange to see them in 'real life' (pardon the expression) and up close, as I have followed Dasha since her time with Demid previously.  I was never a great fan of their shared apartment with M as I thought it very contrived. Have to say that D looks amazing in person. They looked happy and like a young couple in love. I personally wish them the very best for the future.

In order for them to make it in the Outside World they'll have to get a Real Job.     :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Lt's looks to me as dying apartment 

Still alive but needs a big shake,masha got very usted to this shows and things become very easy to learn,no surprises or exciting moments,if she and guest forgets a little the shows and focused more in being themselfs and doing stuff in the house..then could be a nice house.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I have the impression that Masha will have to do masturbate trusted lessons to her guest because she is very short of it. At least do it properly and have some duration!😆😁😂

Trust me..if she becomes a resident she will do crazy wild bates full of emotions and every bate session will last at minimal half hour hehe.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Badboy23 said:

Lucky guy!!! Do you intend to share a photo?

• Like 3