Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

Today, after Masha took her bath and her body was thoroughly perfected, at some point around 11:40 she carried some pillows to the toilet in the bedroom as she walked in and closed the camera's door 7 with the loudspeakers loudly sounding talking on the phone at open listening and crying where the conversation lasted until 12:25. I know many times in today's talks about Dasha, I do not know what he was saying. It is certain that they have not yet overcome their retirement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

"Show girls",that's were the girls i was talking about,they return time after time and always doing the same shows and beyavours,Masha house is kinda becoming a show house..not a normal house without big routines but a show one were we know what will happen..masha alone for some days..bate in shower and show in bed at night..guest girl arrive stays few weeks..then Masha alone again till another girl arrive.

Masha's place has been a show place damn near since day one.........all the apartments are, including the one with BlunderBelle!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Έκανε μια μεγάλη καθαρισμού - το διαμέρισμα του διαμερίσματος φαίνεται πολύ κουρασμένη και ταλαιπωρημένη, τότε παίρνει βαθιές ανάσες. Μόνο η παρέα των γατών.

1 hour ago, beancounter said:

Wi've never been a Masha fan, however you really got to feel sorry for her. This is just sad to watch, she has fallen and can't get up. She went from a sex goddess to a broken woman. 

lol sex goddess?  man that's funny!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not sure if she paking her stuff or just cleaning the place.

hope for packing and leaving, I don't see any future with her alone in this apartment,

would prefer to see new couple and if possible in a new apartment, everything need to be refreshed if rlc want keep this apartment