Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

37 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Difficult to decide. 🤐

I shouldn't be so negative, after all it is now at least halfway a roommate apartment. 😉Even when I was hoping to see another roommate join Masha. Bad luck, maybe the cute blonde with her BF is to be visited again some later day. 

Agree,hopeful is just for few days,it's kinda enjoyable to watch the two together but of course far from being exciting or sexy😅.My hopes are that this big big cleaning and putting the house as "new" is for a big change..being Masha leaving rlc,or a roommate(resident) to join her,or as very usualy in this house..that nothing will change lol.personaly i think is the second option..house it's being cleaned and refreshed for a new house resident.Just hope isn't mom😅.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,hopeful is just for few days,it's kinda enjoyable to watch the two together but of course far from being exciting or sexy😅.My hopes are that this big big cleaning and putting the house as "new" is for a big change..being Masha leaving rlc,or a roommate(resident) to join her,or as very usualy in this house..that nothing will change lol.personaly i think is the second option..house it's being cleaned and refreshed for a new house resident.Just hope isn't mom😅.

Depends on who Mama brings with her.  Don't discount the "oldsters" having good times (from experience).

1 hour ago, woodyj627 said:

True remember Vanessa and Tommy?  Vanessa's Mom would bring her bf and use the guest room

Good times, that older woman was naught as fok,nice boobs with big dark nipples,kinda wild in bed..great milf.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Good times, that older woman was naught as fok,nice boobs with big dark nipples,kinda wild in bed..great milf.

Now ze81 to assume that mom is in her daughter's place; And that mom will take over her daughter's sex shows?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Hi guys, didn't read the posts... But is it me or Masha has become suddenly so quiet ??  Nothing happens on that appartment ... 

It Looks like RLC replaced masha with her mother. 🤐

It reminds me that everything can always get even lower. If you think it can't get any worse, RLC still finds a possibility. 😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It Looks like RLC replaced masha with her mother. 🤐

It reminds me that everything can always get even lower. If you think it can't get any worse, RLC still finds a possibility. 😉

I am sure that Masha loves her mother---doesn't mean we have to--just a little too much realism for me 😏