Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

At least what your seeing is what Real Life is instead of a Show for the Camera.

After we lost most of the real life houses we kinda now give more value(well at least me,But bet others also)to this type of houses,honestly i would prefer a new girl instead of Carla but..just happy to have another normal house,no big shows or planied crap..just a normal couple living in a house and doing their daily stuff.Basicaly is what RLC was originally created..real life in cams.

• Like 4

I know a lot of this girls prefer to be more skinny,fit but at least in my taste they get less attractive,Carla wasn't never in my fav list but i liked her more fuller body now she is skinnier..i was watching Jasmin when she was first time in Rlc and dam god..she looked like a goddess,more fuller,amazing natural tits,round ones also,last time she was in site..more fit..less boobies..still a beautiful girl of course but she was absolutely stunning prior.Moral..nothing wrong of having some more meat and less bones hehe.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

After we lost most of the real life houses we kinda now give more value(well at least me,But bet others also)to this type of houses,honestly i would prefer a new girl instead of Carla but..just happy to have another normal house,no big shows or planied crap..just a normal couple living in a house and doing their daily stuff.Basicaly is what RLC was originally created..real life in cams.

I don't think Carla will disappoint too many once she gets on a roll.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think Carla will disappoint too many once she gets on a roll.   :biggrin:

Agree,seen her in her good times also,sadly can't delet exactly that..seen all of her,in all type of situations many many times.Hope they don't take many time to have some guests etc.The best thing is that we now have five normal houses,hopefully a couple ones will open this summer.My only request..ebony girl resident with large natural boobs..or blonde girl with..large natural boobs.😁.

• Upvote 1

Seems not many guests going on,well think they didn't recieved a single one,and guest room Seems they are "mounting" it more for them and their things than to receive people.Big contrast in comparation with last couple that had guests with regularity.