Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

To be honest is with this type of situations,just regular lunches with friends of residents and some talk and games that i feel is rlc at his best..real life in cams.Of course if for exemple the guest girl sleeps and takes a shower..even better😁.I take this most of the times instead of just houses were they are naked 12 hours per day.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The guest girl looks pretty good.😊.

But only 1 guest girl 😞

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To be honest is with this type of situations,just regular lunches with friends of residents and some talk and games that i feel is rlc at his best..real life in cams.Of course if for exemple the guest girl sleeps and takes a shower..even better😁.I take this most of the times instead of just houses were they are naked 12 hours per day.

I agree I do too but I don't like the VR game being the central focal point of the party because I already can't understand what they are saying and now I can't see what they are seeing lol.

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

But only 1 guest girl 😞

I agree I do too but I don't like the VR game being the central focal point of the party because I already can't understand what they are saying and now I can't see what they are seeing lol.

Indeed agree,would be a lot better some more girl guests,but just glad they finaly decided to bring some friends,always find interesting to see new guests and how the residents and them behave etc.The VR you actualy can see it(when the games allows it)in the tv the puted near the sofa.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Cooking is definitely not Carla's forte.

Hehe,but those green things in jar(don't remember their name in english lol)look pretty good,but those are from supermarket and not cooked😅.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed agree,would be a lot better some more girl guests,but just glad they finaly decided to bring some friends,always find interesting to see new guests and how the residents and them behave etc.The VR you actualy can see it(when the games allows it)in the tv the puted near the sofa.

You're right I guess I just don't like the VR taking everybody's attention in general but I do love watching the interactions and watching these guests make the most of the little variety of food C&Y have served them. I had fun watching Yanai desperately go pick-out some tomatoes to drop on the table to add a little something 😄🤪 

Still early but seems like they are not big drinkers so far.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I always like it when there are a lot of guests. Also the predecessors often had interesting guests. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I always like it when there are a lot of guests. Also the predecessors often had interesting guests. 

Totaly,Probrably one of the most of enjoyable moments of this type of cam sites,to see this situations.

• Like 2