Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

30 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

carla after long sucked off in living (and he was playing with the TV) will try again with the "Fantasy affairs" ..... Room decked out, he chats with the phone in the kitchen ...

he's a LOSER.          big brother hello GIF by Big Brother After Dark i guess his little boy games is more important  than his girl.next time he wanted sex i would tell him to Go F**k your game system.

Riguardando la prima volta di Carla in Rlc (con Mario) a parte i tatuaggi non è cambiata: sempre porca e calda,fedele al suo ruolo qui dentro di fare "il suo lavoro" bene. Alterna il free, come aperitivo, e poi prova a dare il meglio in premier. Purtroppo yanay non è all'altezza, sembra quasi che non sia una coppia di fatto a un qualcosa per sbarcare il lunario ( e Carla conosce bene i meccanismi di Rlc, non a caso delle ex coppie europee è staat ripescata lei ); Lei sa come teneere alta l'attenzione sulla casa, non ha orari per fare sesso: e non si è ancora scatenata, se Yanay si da fare  (ieri sempre in chat,......) vedremo Carla al top, con il suo splendido culo all'opera...

On 7/11/2019 at 6:16 AM, nadiuska said:

Riguardando la prima volta di Carla in Rlc (con Mario) a parte i tatuaggi non è cambiata: sempre porca e calda,fedele al suo ruolo qui dentro di fare "il suo lavoro" bene. Alterna il free, come aperitivo, e poi prova a dare il meglio in premier. Purtroppo yanay non è all'altezza, sembra quasi che non sia una coppia di fatto a un qualcosa per sbarcare il lunario ( e Carla conosce bene i meccanismi di Rlc, non a caso delle ex coppie europee è staat ripescata lei ); Lei sa come teneere alta l'attenzione sulla casa, non ha orari per fare sesso: e non si è ancora scatenata, se Yanay si da fare  (ieri sempre in chat,......) vedremo Carla al top, con il suo splendido culo all'opera...

She also sleeps with makeup on a lot of times,not even bother to take it out.Wouldnt be surprised if in some months she would be just layed down in pijama all the time.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 6:59 AM, ze81 said:

Seems not many guests going on,well think they didn't recieved a single one,and guest room Seems they are "mounting" it more for them and their things than to receive people.Big contrast in comparation with last couple that had guests with regularity.

I remember when Carla & Marion had a party and she sneaked off into the bathroom with one of the male guests and started blowing him just off camera.  The guy's girlfriend was suspicious and went looking for him. They played it off like Carla was washing her hands in the sink, lol.

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I remember when Carla & Marion had a party and she sneaked off into the bathroom with one of the male guests and started blowing him just off camera.  The guy's girlfriend was suspicious and went looking for him. They played it off like Carla was washing her hands in the sink, lol.

You have a date of this?

15 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I went back to the old thread, looks like it was 11/21/15:

Discussion starts on Page 3 and ends on Page 6:

Shame nobody posted anything to see from it but thanks all the same for the info.

• Like 2

Carla ha dato il meglio di se quando Mario voleva fare anale.....  mai visto niente di sicuro, solo tentativi, ma Carla ha un culo stupendo....

Oggi, la prima volta che Yanay la scopa da dietro lei era molto guardinga:al momento non gli ha ancora permesso di toccargli il buchetto,lei sa benissimo come tenere alto il " pubblico" che segue RLC... quando calerà l'interesse su questa stanza, lei saprà sempre rialzare l'interesse