Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems not many guests going on,well think they didn't recieved a single one,and guest room Seems they are "mounting" it more for them and their things than to receive people.Big contrast in comparation with last couple that had guests with regularity.

they joined the project a few days ago. give them time

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi all, i have close my RLC Premium since end of May and currently i don't think a go to renew them, i have closed it before the split because since March i have a very bad captation in all apartments.

i can take pictures but not recording and nothing are change after the split :cry:, so Carla is back, i liked her before when she lived on the other apartment, she is like Desirée, she is attractive and funny, i hope is new guy are not another stupid idiot

pirates of the caribbean agree GIFsylvester stallone facepalm GIF

On 7/4/2019 at 1:10 PM, ze81 said:

I know a lot of this girls prefer to be more skinny,fit but at least in my taste they get less attractive,Carla wasn't never in my fav list but i liked her more fuller body now she is skinnier..i was watching Jasmin when she was first time in Rlc and dam god..she looked like a goddess,more fuller,amazing natural tits,round ones also,last time she was in site..more fit..less boobies..still a beautiful girl of course but she was absolutely stunning prior.Moral..nothing wrong of having some more meat and less bones hehe.

Haha but skinny fit Kitty with fake boobs was your girl!

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Haha but skinny fit Kitty with fake boobs was your girl!

But kitty was always fit and with a stunning face(with or without makeup),altought i prefer her without th boojob,i like a lot masha "sister" and she is also super fit,really don't have an valid explanation why i dig both girls so much because i prefer more fuller woman's,But both put my crazy hehe,Jasmin when she was more fuller was the absolutely perfect woman in my book(but she still stunning),as i said Carla wasn't an fav of mine but found her more attractive when she had more curves,but she is not my cup of tea in any case.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

But kitty was always fit and with a stunning face(with or without makeup),altought i prefer her without th boojob,i like a lot masha "sister" and she is also super fit,really don't have an valid explanation why i dig both girls so much because i prefer more fuller woman's,But both put my crazy hehe,Jasmin when she was more fuller was the absolutely perfect woman in my book(but she still stunning),as i said Carla wasn't an fav of mine but found her more attractive when she had more curves,but she is not my cup of tea in any case.

Funny to me Carla is a curvy Kitty, but I have a buddy like you that is always talking about curvy meaty girls but his last two girlfriends were fit Kitty type girls lol

On 7/7/2019 at 8:40 PM, AntEater said:

Funny to me Carla is a curvy Kitty, but I have a buddy like you that is always talking about curvy meaty girls but his last two girlfriends were fit Kitty type girls lol

"To me Carla is a curvy kitty",hellll no.Kitty had a perfect body,even more perfect face,even without makeup she was stunning..Carla..looks ok.But is tastes,most probably some dont find kitty pretty and find Carla more eye candy.Dont get me wrong i like more curvy girls but just to some extend..Jasmine when she appeared first time in Rlc was the perfect girl in my book,bit for exemple Salma..doesn't says nothing to me.Martina..very nice.But for exemple Anna..Very skinny and fit..love her front bottom to top hehe.Gess personaly also counts a lot..kitty was so crazy and extroverted..delicious girl😍.

Carla ha già messo in crisi  suo boyfriend, deve avere dei problemi al suo arnese, l'altra sera si metteva una crema ... e Carla è passata a giocare da sola con un toy, al momento solo esternamente sul clitoride....

• Like 1