Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

39 minutes ago, Daleys said:

And have people accounts banned i don't think so.

Yeah great company to be with eh lol

You better start looking then as they won't be around much longer.🙄

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,Probrably one of the most of enjoyable moments of this type of cam sites,to see this situations.

The most important thing is always that the residents really have fun.

One sign of people actually have fun is that someone is capturing the moment with a camera. It is real life. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

These RLC posts seem a  bit pointless without any pics especially for those not with RLC.

To bad rlc doesn't allows it like VH,but things are like they are,being rlc user for lots of years and never shared a single pic or video.We liking or not..that's how they work.

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The most important thing is always that the residents really have fun.

One sign of people actually have fun is that someone is capturing the moment with a camera. It is real life. 

Fully agree,is when things are more spontaneous and natural that is more enjoyable to watch.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad rlc doesn't allows it like VH,but things are like they are,being rlc user for lots of years and never shared a single pic or video.We liking or not..that's how they work.

Yeah it is a shame,I was with them for about 2 yrs but after getting banned twice I decided to call it a day. I did like it but it was very tame compared with VH but I was really hooked on it and you used to wait hours for any action but you accepted that then. Even an upskirt was very excitable then lol. Some apartments were more lively than others but it was good back then. Everyone now wants everything instant and more out of the normal.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, ze81 a dit :

To be honest is with this type of situations,just regular lunches with friends of residents and some talk and games that i feel is rlc at his best..real life in cams.Of course if for exemple the guest girl sleeps and takes a shower..even better😁.I take this most of the times instead of just houses were they are naked 12 hours per day.

She is now in the off cam toilet.

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

This is crap..they have a second bathroom with shower without cams..My interest just gone down.

This is why rooms without cams aren't right as now another shower exists but we won't see anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Daleys said:

This is why rooms without cams aren't right as now another shower exists but we won't see anything.

Totaly.Thats why my interest gone down,hided guests in rooms without cams is bullshitt.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This is crap..they have a second bathroom with shower without cams..My interest just gone down.

i have been saying it for years, every room that people can go in, should have cams.  the visitors all know that they are in an apartment with cameras and if they want to take a shower then they should have to do it with a shower that has cams!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i have been saying it for years, every room that people can go in, should have cams.  the visitors all know that they are in an apartment with cameras and if they want to take a shower then they should have to do it with a shower that has cams!!

Totaly,at max should be a small room for an emergency,a second bathroom without cams in pure crap.karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Like 3