B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well yes. Actually Naomi had the highest average score of any girl when I was doing my Replay League so she already knows what to do ... stick with click machine Sofie.

No Thanks BB, I would rather something be real than a burlesque show, I am a voyeur, There needs to satisfaction and end to the means for a voyeur or it just isn't worth the time and trouble.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

UnbelievaBelley Belle has put some pants back on while dancing. I can't say i approve.

BB you must be seeing things. They are all in the livingroom and Belle does not have pants on.😋

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, van the man said:

She hasn't learnt the sexy part of sexy dancing yet!!!!

LOL.

She's a bit controlled but still nice to look at and she is capable of putting on a hot show with Naomi. She did last year.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No Thanks BB, I would rather something be real than a burlesque show, I am a voyeur, There needs to satisfaction and end to the means for a voyeur or it just isn't worth the time and trouble.

I'm also a voyeur but as far as that's concern Barcelona finished a long time ago.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I'm also a voyeur but as far as that's concern Barcelona finished a long time ago.

Oh it still has it moments from time to time. Aroura and Sara was a nice pleasant surprise I enjoyed.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh it still has it moments from time to time. Aroura and Sara was a nice pleasant surprise I enjoyed.

I remember watching all night for a glimpse of Jasmin's pussy when she slept naked. It appeared 7 times I think 😀

• Like 1