B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

Just took a very quick look back here to see if Nate was getting in on the action and don't see him.  I don't have time to read all the posts now but hopefully in a couple hours.  I see Naomi finally is down to bra and panties.  She won't go any further even if Belle and Sofie do.

Be back later.  Somebody tell me what the heck they are smoking.  Is that just one of those E-cigarettes or something a little more potent.

Just now, Alladino said:

I wonder why RLC invited Stella and Megan without their BFs. They really missed a great opportunity. 

It's kinda strange to see them alone now that we seen them with their partners right?Think at some point both girls will return withntheir partners to couples in vacations,they are safe bets for rlc,they tried cave couple and didn't worked very good so would be a easier option.Personaly i want to see jas with partner again,this house have better bedroom cams than the last COV place,and now all the her pussy dripping juice would be watchable at full gloryyy😁.andy samberg juice GIF.

3 beautiful girls who we should be seeing a lot more of. This is the nature of Sofie shows. It is a pity Nate doesn't join in. I haven't been watching because this time of day I have to feed the house but I doubt if I missed anything.

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Just took a very quick look back here to see if Nate was getting in on the action and don't see him.  I don't have time to read all the posts now but hopefully in a couple hours.  I see Naomi finally is down to bra and panties.  She won't go any further even if Belle and Sofie do.

Be back later.  Somebody tell me what the heck they are smoking.  Is that just one of those E-cigarettes or something a little more potent.

At a guess just vaping. If Rosie were here goodness knows what she and Belle ❤️ would be taking. 

33 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

once ive had a girl like Belle , my mum knocked on my door she was thinking i was killing her , not my thing sorry

Yup usual suspects lining up. They just can't stay away from this thread. All in their little support group. So you've never fucked a noisy girl since you were with your Mum. Asking them to be quiet  never kills the mood ... 

Sofie calling Nate shy. Giving him a bit of girl ribbing. Belle❤️suggests that he could prove to Sofie he wasn't by sticking his penis up her. Belle ❤️'s Pretty Kitty has escaped. Damira would know what to do with it 😀😉

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yup usual suspects lining up. They just can't stay away from this thread. All in their little support group. So you've never fucked a noisy girl since you were with your Mum. Asking them to be quiet  never kills the mood ... 

Had no ideia you're like that,my respect for you absolutely gone down the toilet.And yes..you are obsessed with Belle,if anyone have doubts then just read the house topic will clarify them.You don't have to disrespected other users(that are as worthwhile as you or anyone else)because they post what they wish like.This house post isn't belong to you..is belong to cc and all users, what we feel or not for Belle..Cheers.

• Like 1

Coming every day to post about apartment you don't like sounds like a bit of a wind up to me. And you insulted me yet again - quite deliberately -and have never answered my questions. I am just bored with the negativity. Why don't you put me on ignore. I remember putting you on ignore. You are one of the few I took off. Silly me. 

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Had no ideia you're like that,my respect for you absolutely gone down the toilet.And yes..you are obsessed with Belle,if anyone have doubts then just read the house topic will clarify them.You don't have to disrespected other users(that are as worthwhile as you or anyone else)because they post what they wish like.This house post isn't belong to you..is belong to cc and all users, what we feel or not for Belle..Cheers.

Ze, hehe,  BB disrespected no one. He was just asked a question and stated a fact. You are disrectful, my boy.

• Upvote 1