B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

8 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I never saw Nicole and the other girl you can't remember must have also been way before my time 

if you want to see Nicole, one of the most beautiful girls ever seen on RLC, you can tune in to VHTV, she has an apartment with her boyfriend and I guarantee you that she is really wonderful

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

Is there anything you really like, Sergio? Who are your favorite girls?

right now there are no girls who make me crazy, but Salma is a special case, it is true that every night she does her little show with Anabella, but I also believe that she has a mental problem, I feel sorry for her

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Si usted quiere ver a Nicole, una de las chicas más bellas jamás vistas en RLC, podrá sintonizar a VHTV, ella tiene un apartamento con su novio y te garantizo que es realmente maravilloso

Como se hace llamar en VHTV Nicole?

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

right now there are no girls who make me crazy, but Salma is a special case, it is true that every night she does her little show with Anabella, but I also believe that she has a mental problem, I feel sorry for her

I can't remember you ever liking anything, Sergio? And no, Salma isn't mental! Kitty and Julia were mental! But Salma is excentric! Huge difference!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm a flapper girl kind of guy and i will continue to think about the girl who's name i can't remember.  she is the girl that when she left B2, her boyfriend showed up in a party that Amina put together and there was talk of Amina and him having something going on outside the apartment.

Yes thats Aria

Looks like Salma is regrowing her pride! 😍

Reforestation is great for the envirenment! I know alot of you picky Europeans and Americans only like to plough the most cultivated flat and plain fields. But in Norway, our arable lands are located hight up between deep fjords, steep hills and lots of wilderness. 🚜

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I can't remember you ever liking anything, Sergio? And no, Salma isn't mental! Kitty and Julia were mental! But Salma is excentric! Huge difference!

I, unlike many people, if I appreciate a girl, I don't say it a hundred times and put big hearts, I think, if you mean that Salma is eccentric, ok, the line is very thin between eccentric and crazy

• Like 1