B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

44 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

I looked at boredom; I find her image too.

Megan performed solely with her boyfriend at her last stay, but again, she is not interested at all in a girl-on-girl actiivity. Once in a while a bit of boring show, that's all.

Compared to Damira, who obviously likes to show her exiting body, Megan covers herself whenever a free cam is close.
Even Numi was much more interesting to watch and it's a pity that she had to move into B1.

Megan is definitely boring! I hope, this is her last employment as RLC tenant and RLC will not recycle her again.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Megan performed solely with her boyfriend at her last stay, but again, she is not interested at all in a girl-on-girl actiivity. Once in a while a bit of boring show, that's all.

Compared to Damira, who obviously likes to show her exiting body, Megan covers herself whenever a free cam is close.
Even Numi was much more interesting to watch and it's a pity that she had to move into B1.

Megan is definitely boring! I hope, this is her last employment as RLC tenant and RLC will not recycle her again.

I agree with what you said except the part about Numi being much more interesting to watch than Megan.  I see absolutely no worth in Numi except she does go topless a lot.  Just look at her tonight.  Sitting on the sofa for hours doing nothing at all but watching tv.  Sorry but Numi is more of a bore than Megan and Debby and Diva put together in my opinion

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree with what you said except the part about Numi being much more interesting to watch than Megan.  I see absolutely no worth in Numi except she does go topless a lot.  Just look at her tonight.  Sitting on the sofa for hours doing nothing at all but watching tv.  Sorry but Numi is more of a bore than Megan and Debby and Diva put together in my opinion

From my point of view, all of them are boring at present and, Megan, Debby and Diva as much as Numi is. Numi at least presents her boobs, which are not bad at all.

2 minutes ago, billiboy said:

From my point of view, all of them are boring at present and, Megan, Debby and Diva as much as Numi is. Numi at least presents her boobs, which are not bad at all.

Yes they are all boring.  Megan and Diva show their tits as much as Numi though.  Debby is the only one who doesn't. 

I don't think I've seen them yet

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Poor Damira,  she's all wound up and wants to play but Megan just isn't interested.  She did take her panties off again but she's not going to do anything.

I guess Damira is missing Amalia. Both girls performed great together.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I guess Damira is missing Amalia. Both girls performed great together.

Damira will have absolutely no luck with Megan, she waits for her Jack Hammer "Rocco the Rammer" to come visit. Poor Damira is most likely going bat shit with the change of apartments. Of she was smart she would give up and Megan and go play with Seduction the Seducer Salma, and her play toy Awesome Adventuresome Annabella. There she would find she is much more satisfied with the nightly game.

• Like 1