B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

8 minutes ago, billiboy said:

At this time, some of the other girl wanted to, and Rocco seemed to want it too, but Megan did not allow it. They were together in the tub without any erotic interaction and the 4-some was mainly sex between Megan and Rocco and lesbian "sex" with Mary and Elly or Anita and Bridget beside them in the same bed. You can find a video at reallifecamsex.xyz.

A real 3-some as for Amalia, Chris and Daniela never happened.

Thanks for that link.  I'll watch it a little later. 

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks for that link.  I'll watch it a little later. 

There you can find also some more videos of Megan and Rocco (foreplay in the kitchen, sex in the bedroom), if you don't want to wait for his arrival this time ...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, billiboy said:

At this time, some of the other girl wanted to, and Rocco seemed to want it too, but Megan did not allow it. They were together in the tub without any erotic interaction and the 4-some was mainly sex between Megan and Rocco and lesbian "sex" with Mary and Elly or Anita and Bridget beside them in the same bed. You can find a video at reallifecamsex.xyz.

Thx for link I had forgotten about that night, but remembered the other with Mary and Elly.

15 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I watched them on 2 different occasions and I would call BOTH 3somes.  The only thing Chris didn't do is fuck Daniela and only because he couldn't get his dick up but in every other way they were definitely 3 somes.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I watched them on 2 different occasions and I would call BOTH 3somes.  The only thing Chris didn't do is fuck Daniela and only because he couldn't get his dick up but in every other way they were definitely 3 somes.

For Amalia, Chris and other girls, definitely yes. But not for Megan, Rocco ond other girls.

Just now, billiboy said:

For Amalia, Chris and other girls, definitely yes. But not for Megan, Rocco ond other girls.

OK, I misunderstood you.  I hope Megan keeps it that way this time around.  The only one I'm really concerned about Megan sharing with would be Damira.  We'll just have to wait and see.