Pamela & Joseph (2019) Part #1

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So hot! Love this girl. Cam, no cam, I don't care. She's a cool chick even though I don't even know her name. #iamavoyeur

What do you think of having two cameras facing the kitchen table while bedrooms have only two cameras?

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think every bedroom should have 4 cams. 2 on each side of the headboard facing the center of the foot of the bed, 1 at the foot of the bed, and one ceiling cam from above. Basically the same set up the Violet and Jeff had in their bedroom. 

As for the kitchen, there should be 2 cams if possible. 

There should be a cam in the bathroom that covers the vanity area and one that covert the tub. 

There should be 1 loggia cam if there is one. 

There should be one free cam that has broad binocular type coverage of the main living area. It should be the worst view possible of all cams in the living room. 

Except for the ceiling cam in the bedroom, no cam should be at a height greater than head level. Somewhere between waist height and the head is optimum. Over the head cams that point down are not ideal. It’s an unnatural view to look downward. 

As for the camming it’s fine with me. They want to do it, I take what I get out seeing a beautiful girl usually close up and fully exposed. it’s a win win as far as I’m concerned. If people want to hate on them for camming then I can’t stop it. But, I think that if someone doesn’t like it rather then recommending that they be kicked out that they just don’t watch it. For whatever reason VHTV is fine with it. It doesn’t take away from anyone and some people, like ME, actually enjoy them. 

Like I’ve been trying to say. Find something interesting about all of the tenants on VHTV. If you just can’t stand a tenant or an apt then just ignore them and let the people who can find joy in them have their fun. 

Well, I applaud the camera setup you explained, and I gave up on emphasizing it. 

As for ignoring, I agree and it is done already.

I was trying to making this as an example of self destructing decision being made in some of VH apartments. They have two active bedrooms with only two cams covering it while they pay to the franchise for two cams that cover the dinner table.

On 7/26/2019 at 2:21 PM, Amy3 said:

I agree. Back then, pre Dec2017 VHTV evolution, the tenants, manager, and the site were more committed to preserving the idea of a voyeur experience. Yes, the sex was a more in your face compared to RLC, but there was some attempt to let’s say keep it real. By that I mean that the tenants weren’t performing for the audience so much more then they we’re performing for themselves. That’s pretty much done now. At least by anyone who wants to be successful or wants to be considered successful here on cc. Nowadays, that mean putting on a show for the audience as a priority. 

What I’m saying is this. It’s fine with me. Knowing that they are all having to do it eliminates the need to suffer any voyeur sensibilities. I’m other words, don’t expect to see real voyeurism here when it comes to sex. Also, much of the real life drama of their lives was scrubbed by the likes of people like me who tried to make the tenants live clean lives. I fully acknowledge that I was wrong and it was a mistake. All it did was sterilize the tenants and make them afraid to do anything that might be considered breaking the rules. Those fines destroyed much of the real life drama on VHTV. 

Thats why I’ve changed my view and I don’t worry about fixing anything. I’m just a voyeur getting mine wherever it may appear on the site regardless of who the tenant is, the manager is, the type of show it is.

They don’t give to me. I take from them! I’m a voyeur! 

It turns out you are one of the only real things on the site -- telling it like it is

• Like 1